Neowin Fantasy Hockey Season 2009-10

League Info

League ID#: 135714

League Name: Neowin.net Hockey League

Password: penalty

Draft Type: Live Draft

Draft Time: Mon Sep 21 10:30pm EDT / 7:30pm PDT

Date subject to change

When registering your team, please post your team's name here so that we can keep track of who's who :D

To register go to http://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/hockey and follow the instructions.

Rules and Scoring:

Max Teams: 14

Scoring Type: Head-to-Head

Roster Positions: C, C, LW, LW, RW, RW, D, D, D, D, Util, G, G, BN, BN, BN, BN, IR, IR

Forward/Defense Stat Categories: Goals (G), Assists (A), Plus/Minus (+/-), Penalty Minutes (PIM), Powerplay Goals (PPG), Powerplay Assists (PPA), Shorthanded Points (SHP), Game-Winning Goals (GWG)

Goalie Stat Categories: Wins (W), Goals Against Average (GAA), Save Percentage (SV%), Shutouts (SHO)

Rosters/Teams

01. bayrider / Bayrider HC

02. Boffa Jones / Acadian Pacifists

03. Shekers / Evolution

04. Fred Derf / Fred's Ice Dragons

05. IndoShindo / Dogriver Riverdogs

06. SaucE / SaucE's Monsters

07. R-Flex / R-Flex's Hockey Lads

08. mikebiacsi / Some Random Losers

09. Razorwing / Reapers

10. BMac / BMac's Blueliners

11. some_guy / The Point Show

12. zeke009 / Free Tacos!

13. ?RavNouS? / FreeZeR BuRn II

14. rajputwarrior / rajputwarrior

**Please only register if you are going to commit to your team from beginning to end. No slackers please!!**

Edited by Fred Derf
added names for teams 12 to 14

Some Random Losers are back again :D. Would it be possible to change the draft time? Currently i would have to be up at 3:30 in the morning on tuesday to participate and i have work in the morning.

Is the draft date/time good for everyone? So far I haven't heard any complaints other than mike.

I think Friday 18th in the evening after work/school maybe 5-6pm ET is a good alternative or Saturday 19th in the morning some time if the current Monday the 21st 10:30pm ET/7:30pm PT isn't good.

I joined up. Zeke009 / Free Tacos!

It looks like the draft is set for Mon Sep 21 9:30pm CDT, consider it added to my calendar!

I can't wait for the new season, MN has a new team and new game plan!

I joined up. Zeke009 / Free Tacos!

It looks like the draft is set for Mon Sep 21 9:30pm CDT, consider it added to my calendar!

I can't wait for the new season, MN has a new team and new game plan!

Monday is actually perfect for me.

Are we sticking with Monday? It's fine by me, but if not I'll make plans for that night.

bayrider is the only one that could change it and he hasn't been around for a few days.

I'm okay with Monday night and it is getting a little close to the date to change it now.