Is Neobond the same person as Tom W?

I had 2 bottles of wine already, but I know y'all doing something important right now and I'mma let you finish, but I believe that Neobond and Tom W are the same person.

Facts:

• They are both English and need to do some Wii Fit training.
  • They were always, like, best friends forever since the genesis of this joint.
  • They are always online, at the same time in the Neowin IRC room.

Tom W is the young Neobond and Neobond is the old Tom W.

Tom W is a fresh blonde London chap that later decided to gtfo of his stable life and travel around the world and spread his love for Windows. Since Windows is a pain in the ass lots of grey hair popped in his head and that's why Neobond painted his scalp as brunette. But they are the same person, Neobond.

yes, at neowindex, steve was carrying a mirror around with him which had hair painted on, which for some reason always had tom in it. THAT EXPLAINS IT ALL!

No, they aren't the same person. Tom W used to go by the name creamhackered. Remember him? :happy:

You know guys, we really should try to contain this leak before word gets out. The repurcusions could be .. srs ..

Everything you read on the internet can't be always be true!

Instead of the PS3, think about this.

can't wait to hear what you say when you smoke some green..lol

epic thread... I think in the early days of neowin.... Neobond had 2 accounts. one was Neobond and the other was Steven or StevenParker. something like that....but I don't think we knew it was the same person for sometime....lol

It is said that Tom W and Neobond are the same person, Tom W being the one form the present, and Neobond, a future Tom sent back in time to save the present.

Seems logical to me.

Coincidentally, the future Tom also changed his name to Steve to avoid any possible way of identifying him.

really its the same person that does those reviews on Zero Puncationation? Good reviews although the Wii Sports Resort was whoa, I always thought the point of the Wii WAS to make you look like a compelte bafoon in front of your friends (and get a good work out at the same time) :).

True the Wii could proberly do better and the Wii Motion deal is different/innovating, just need more 3rd party (GOOD 3rd party) games.

I will say it did convert my family to enjoy game consoles they never liked them.

It is said that Tom W and Neobond are the same person, Tom W being the one form the present, and Neobond, a future Tom sent back in time to save the present.

Seems logical to me.

So does that means that Skynet is real and that Neowin will be hosting the raise of the machines ?

I had 2 bottles of wine already, but I know y'all doing something important right now and I'mma let you finish, but I believe that Neobond and Tom W are the same person.

Facts:

That explains this thread :D

Haven't you watched Fight Club... They ARE the same person :p