June Desktops

UPDATED

Visual Style - MetalColor

Wallpaper - not sure what's it's called, but the popular one everyone has...

Icons - Umicons

Winamp2 - deFine4-HC

YzToolbar - Umicons

YzDock - various icons with iCal docklet

ok so here's my excuse... i just got sick of the complexity of all of these Visual Styles... and all of this samurize stuff... and all of the themed wallpapers... i figured... 'What the hell'... i got so sick of that shizz man... i was about to die... so here it is... and surprisingly, i haven't changed anything in about 3 days!

I know just the results i'll get... :x , :x , and 'Hmm... that's a unique idea, i wonder if it'd work for me!'

post-7-1054597669.jpg

post-7-1054597669.jpg

see? i can feel it coming... the luna simplicity madness is starting to sweep over the audience... *hpmcommander wakes up* oh nevermind...

Adding this one late. Man... first desktop I'm posting after a two or three month drout (sp?).

Running QCD3 with iTunes skin, my mod of Dokt's wal (PodTek). Running BlackBox for Windows along side with Y'z Dock (whole crapload of icons), best combo ever! Msstyle is Binary's Watercolor Lite, Ergonomic.

June 2003

Desktop.

It'll stay like this too, I like it plain and it just came off of a re-format and I'm too lazy to skin anything, so I'll probably just leave it like this for another month or so.

Thanks to my friends at Binary Idiot for the hosting service.

Hope this works...

Theme: Beacon

Samurize Config by me...(heavily influenced by others  :rolleyes: )

Wallpaper at www.shanerichards.com

My appologies if this is a bit of a newbie question.. but are those winamp controls in the taskbar? If so, what's the program called?

Yup, those are Winamp controls in the taskbar...

You can create them using Winamp Executables (search the forum for a download link)...

I use Winamp 3, and you can still use them if you use the "Winamp 2 Plug-in Manager"

can someone suggest a good winamp2 skin for my desktop (check 1post above)

Hrm, the sapphire winamp skin would match well

Altezza.. what program is the one that ur using where it shows all the CPU stats.. that's wicked!

I am using Winbar, but I like yours much more.

Anyways, I'm not sure if I should show mine, very very original, but kind of unique. Should i? :shifty:

quick question... i notice some people have different icons for my pictures, and i have no idea which i use... i am using bluecurve for all my other icons, and the my pictures icon sticks out like a sore thumb... any help would be greatly appreciated

-stek