[Beta] Heroes Of Newerth

I could use 2 keys for 2 friends. Ones a roommate and another is a friend that wants in after seeing me play. I have yet to be able to afford to pre-purchase the game, but would greatly appreciate 2 if possible. 1 would be awesome :) sh4k3y@gmail.com

Even though it was a month since the last reply I wouldn't mind a key either, been playing LoL and the balance is fine same with the heroes you just have to find one you like Ashe/Rhyze are good starting heroes it also has recommended builds one thing I never liked about dota was having to goto loads of different shops trying to find items to build weapons, in LoL you can click the weapon you want to buy and it'll buy all the smaller parts for you, if you haven't tried LoL you should it's a brilliant game it's also in open beta the graphics grow on you.

I could use 2 keys for 2 friends. Ones a roommate and another is a friend that wants in after seeing me play. I have yet to be able to afford to pre-purchase the game, but would greatly appreciate 2 if possible. 1 would be awesome :) sh4k3y@gmail.com

hey I have 3 left. Go ahead and message me directly if you guys still need them. I will post on here when I am out of keys. Make sure you include the email addresses you want invited.

I have played v little of LoL and no savage 2 but I am loving the HoN right now. It does have a hard learning curve and I really wouldnt do SD (single draft) for a while when starting out as I did. It made it hard to really learn each character as single draft games only give you a random character to choose from each class (agility, intelligence and strength) and you would not really get 3 games with the same chars ever tbh but because my friends were DoTa lovers they only played SD so I had to as well. Now though after a while I have started to really click with a lot of the chars and I know their weaknesses which means I can finally start killing.

Currently HoN is my favourite game and its all I play over WoW, forza 3, uncharted 2 plus a lot of other games I have that I need to play/complete but I just cant get past HoN. Its really worth the pain to get into but just stay away from SD games until you learn the chars.

I also have 5 keys currently but I probably wont be giving all of them out but maybe one or two (PM me)

P.S. I am ZeroHour on HoN too.

• 4 weeks later...

Not sure, but this game is awesome. I love it. Other than the fact that it has cool graphics and game-play, I like the fact that the developers aren't gouging gamers with overpriced software and took less traveled road of affordable.