Mobile Gaming forum goes live...

We have a new Mobile Gaming forum intended for multipurpose devices that support gaming:

https://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?showforum=244

Please continue to post threads about the DS in the Nintendo forum and threads about the PSP in the Sony forum. The new forum will be used by iPhone, iPod Touch, Pre, Android, Zune and Windows Mobile users.

Wow! That is a fast answer from the recent poll on this subject.

Good work team.

I recommends [Tagging] tho, but I guess it would require too much mods work time.

Wow! That is a fast answer from the recent poll on this subject.

Good work team.

I recommends [Tagging] tho, but I guess it would require too much mods work time.

:)

I don't know whether tagging would actually require too much of our time or provide us with that much more work seeing as we enforce tagging in other areas where it is needed (the 'Jokes & Funny Stuff' forum, the programming and web design forums etc). I'd be interested in what the other moderators/supervisors think about enforcing tagging in this section because it makes sense to me and I'm for that idea :) It could get confusing if somebody posts a topic about a game on the iPhone - users may not know at a glance which platform the game is for, just like they do not know what the joke is without a tag in the 'Jokes & Funny Stuff' forum.

I think tagging would be a great idea too. Since it has to do with so many platforms i think something like [Apple], [Palm], Nokia, etc would work.

I mean making a tag iPhone/Touch would make it too long and take up that much more of the title if you see what im saying.

saying iPhone, or iPod is ok as long as people assume its for both, since games work for both anyway.

I think tagging would be a great idea too. Since it has to do with so many platforms i think something like [Apple], [Palm], Nokia, etc would work.

I mean making a tag iPhone/Touch would make it too long and take up that much more of the title if you see what im saying.

saying iPhone, or iPod is ok as long as people assume its for both, since games work for both anyway.

I've seen many forums with that feature, but not all of the members actually make use of it.

I've seen many forums with that feature, but not all of the members actually make use of it.

Same happens here in the programming section.

If somebody forgets to tag, a mod will sometimes add it.