[i] Favorite iPhone Games

Tetris (yeah, it is from EA and I was kinda surprised that it is actually really good. If you are a tetris fan, this is a must have IMO.)

Minigore

I have a page and a half of games on my iPhone. The longer titles I play at airports and when I'm on travel. Besides travel, I only have 5 minutes here and there. Any extended periods of free time where I feel like playing video games is spent in front of the computer or xbox 360. I probably haven't given a lot of the titles on my phone the time they deserve.

Cool thanks, I am going to manually search for them and see since I am not near my iMac which is what I have iTunes on...

Yep cool, does look like TopGun, and it also does look like I will avoid it since it does have real Poor reviews. Thanks again. (Y)

And just curious, this Tap Tap Revenge people are talking about, I see a 2.6 and it is free, is that the one everyone means, or the other one?

Its the music they charge for. But since your post is from 2 months ago you probably figured that out by now...

• 5 weeks later...

I have been addicted to Bejeweled 2 lately, and honestly I think its because it syncs up with facebook, so all of my facebook friends that play can see my score and I can see theirs and it ranks us.. Yeah that need to get first place thing got me...

I have been addicted to Bejeweled 2 lately, and honestly I think its because it syncs up with facebook, so all of my facebook friends that play can see my score and I can see theirs and it ranks us.. Yeah that need to get first place thing got me...

Haha, oh man, I know that feeling!

• 2 weeks later...

Great free game is iBomber - controls take a bit to get used to but after that its a pretty fun and addicting game. I think there are 6 maps/missions and its one of the few quality free games I find.

• 1 month later...

Need for speed shift

Call of Duty Zombies

Eliminate Pro (free)

Pok?mon (yes it exists)

Yetisports

N.O.V.A.

Monkey Ball

Tap Tap Revenge

Max Injury

... and a lot more :D

• 1 month later...

@Panacea, unfortunatly i carn't recommend many good "free" games but as mentioned earlier tower defence is alright!

Anyway games ive played and enjoyed:

Current:

MiniGore <---- good fun always trying beat my previous top score lol

Empire Ascendant <--- playing quite abit

Bejeweled <--- Always a winner!

Others ive played/Have

Monopoly

Physics

Crayon Physics

Scrabble

Guerrila Bob

There have been more and are more i just forgot there names now :p

• 1 month later...

plants vs. zombies was cool for awhile, but i'm more of an app guy than a game guy.

The one game I always come back to is Bejeweled 2 :heart: Far too addictive.

I also have SFIV, Pac-Man CE, DoodleJump, Peggle & Geometry Wars Touch always installed.

I'm surprised I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere yet but Angry Birds is a brilliant game (hence why it's almost permanently fixed at the top of the charts).

I've always loved Scooter XL (79p I believe) or if you want the free version, rat on the run :)