[i] Favorite iPhone Games

Shadrack

Tetris (yeah, it is from EA and I was kinda surprised that it is actually really good. If you are a tetris fan, this is a must have IMO.)

Minigore

I have a page and a half of games on my iPhone. The longer titles I play at airports and when I'm on travel. Besides travel, I only have 5 minutes here and there. Any extended periods of free time where I feel like playing video games is spent in front of the computer or xbox 360. I probably haven't given a lot of the titles on my phone the time they deserve.

Cool thanks, I am going to manually search for them and see since I am not near my iMac which is what I have iTunes on...

Yep cool, does look like TopGun, and it also does look like I will avoid it since it does have real Poor reviews. Thanks again. (Y)

And just curious, this Tap Tap Revenge people are talking about, I see a 2.6 and it is free, is that the one everyone means, or the other one?

Its the music they charge for. But since your post is from 2 months ago you probably figured that out by now...

Ji@nBing

Star Defense

N.O.V.A.

NFS Shift

Peggle

Big Two

Baseball Stars 2010

Robbobloke

If anyone likes a good Diablo clone then Dungeon Hunter is amazing! Certainly recommended!

• 5 weeks later...
SMELTN

I have been addicted to Bejeweled 2 lately, and honestly I think its because it syncs up with facebook, so all of my facebook friends that play can see my score and I can see theirs and it ranks us.. Yeah that need to get first place thing got me...

chicken-royal

I have been addicted to Bejeweled 2 lately, and honestly I think its because it syncs up with facebook, so all of my facebook friends that play can see my score and I can see theirs and it ranks us.. Yeah that need to get first place thing got me...

Haha, oh man, I know that feeling!

El Marto

anyone know of any good turn based RPG's? i know final fantasy 1 and 2 are on the way. mannn imagine if they brought pokemon out.

• 2 weeks later...
jerzdawg

Great free game is iBomber - controls take a bit to get used to but after that its a pretty fun and addicting game. I think there are 6 maps/missions and its one of the few quality free games I find.

ck2k01

Just Sol Free and GTA: Chinatown Wars for me as of late.

rajputwarrior

copter, clone of the online flash game helicopter. all i ever played. I was addicted to the first rolando for a while though...

• 1 month later...
Carbon Fiber

Need for speed shift

Call of Duty Zombies

Eliminate Pro (free)

Pok?mon (yes it exists)

Yetisports

N.O.V.A.

Monkey Ball

Tap Tap Revenge

Max Injury

... and a lot more :D

nhozemphtekh

rockband

sonic 1

megaman 2

streets of rage

+E.Worm Jimmy

can you recommend FREE best games.

• 1 month later...
Xoligy

@Panacea, unfortunatly i carn't recommend many good "free" games but as mentioned earlier tower defence is alright!

Anyway games ive played and enjoyed:

Current:

MiniGore <---- good fun always trying beat my previous top score lol

Empire Ascendant <--- playing quite abit

Bejeweled <--- Always a winner!

Others ive played/Have

Monopoly

Physics

Crayon Physics

Scrabble

Guerrila Bob

There have been more and are more i just forgot there names now :p

• 1 month later...
.Blaze

Ive gotten into Bloons now. Fan of the flash version and the one in the app store is just as addicting

Andrew Lyle

plants vs. zombies was cool for awhile, but i'm more of an app guy than a game guy.

Andrew

The one game I always come back to is Bejeweled 2 :heart: Far too addictive.

I also have SFIV, Pac-Man CE, DoodleJump, Peggle & Geometry Wars Touch always installed.

Chasethebase

I'm surprised I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere yet but Angry Birds is a brilliant game (hence why it's almost permanently fixed at the top of the charts).

SimplySchizo

Angry Birds is great, but I have a new fav now... Cat Physics !

djdanster

I've always loved Scooter XL (79p I believe) or if you want the free version, rat on the run :)

+Anarkii

Robot Unicorn Attack.

BlackSteyrAug

Guitar Hero

Peggle

Mini Squadron

Nicholas-c

Plants Vs Zombies. One of the best games i have played in agggessss