[fake] boy stuck in helium craft

This will be tragic if the boy fell out at elevation. What an incompetent parent. You don't let a child climb around in something like that with a single rope that can be removed by a child.

This better be a hoax. And then punish the person who perpetrated it.

This will be tragic if the boy fell out at elevation. What an incompetent parent. You don't let a child climb around in something like that with a single rope that can be removed by a child.

This better be a hoax. And then punish the person who perpetrated it.

with the shape of the balloon it seems like someone was trying to do a UFO hoax.. i mean look at the thing!

so where is the boy? They said it looks as though something was attached to the balloon, like a seperate basket.. Wonder if it fell off somewhere.

God I hope this just a hoax and the boy wasn't inside at all.

with the shape of the balloon it seems like someone was trying to do a UFO hoax.. i mean look at the thing!

I agree, original intent is funny.

Now how about the kid(s) who might be involved in this...

The information on the family is def making this more and more seem like a prank...

When the Heene family aren't chasing storms, they devote their time to scientific experiments that include looking for extraterrestrials and building a research-gathering flying saucer to send into the eye of the storm. In this ultimate swap, the Heenes swap lives with a psychic mom who speaks to the dead and can control the weather, her husband and her children -- who believe they are destined to be stars. This show will feature aliens, punk rockers, past-life regression and, for the first time ever, the children from the two families will face off in a kids' table meeting. "Heene/Silver," the 100th episode of Wife Swap, destined to become a classic!

Wife Mayumi (43) and storm scientist Richard (45) take their three kids, Bradford (8), Ryo (7) and Falcon (5), out of school to go on storm chasing missions to prove Richard's theories about magnetic fields and gravity. If conditions are right, Mayumi wakes her family by shouting "Storm Approaching, Storm Approaching!" into a bullhorn. The family sleep in their clothes so they can leap out of bed and into the storm-mobile. Richard calls Mayumi his 'ninja wife'; she maintains equipment, drives the storm-mobile, films tornadoes and waits with the kids while Richard jumps on his motorbike, heads into the eye of the storm and launches rockets to measure magnetic forces. At home the family are as chaotic as a twister: the kids have no table manners and throw themselves around the house, and while Richard devotes every moment to his research, he expects Mayumi to cook, clean and run the house without any help.

Hmmm seems the family called the TV station, but had also called the police.

Funny if it is a hoax, the kid is called Falcon.

Seriously though, I hope this kid hasn't fallen out before the helicopters/ground crews started following it, as it is a rural area.

So because the family are storm chasers, it's a prank they wanted to pull? Please. These guys are known storm chasers and have been featured in several TV shows and online magazines etc. They don't need attention.