Forum Styles Option

How bout allowing some of use to design layouts for the forum and being able to upload them for you guys to approve?

All it would take is a Zip file with all the files and maybe a quick text file with the color options set out/explained

I'm sure some of us could come up with some pretty awesome styles.. Then perhaps you could have the top 10 layouts vote and the top 3 are added to the list?

Anyways.. just something to think about for fun :)

Cheers

I figured as much. Just thought I'd give ya a friendly reminder about it :)

As for the site. I have just noticed vbulletin style has tweak database logo and orange buttons all over it.

And 1 other thing. In the user details I cant get my Location/Bio etc to actually save. It says it has.. but aint..

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

About the layout, I think that a yellow theme must be added if this is a Windows site! Besides, aren't the windows colors Red, Blue, Green, and Yellow? The grey themes sure looks nifty, though! Good work, Neobond and Redmak! ;)

Very soon ok? we need to get a help file in there and everything and we can only test it live :( we plan to make a demo script of Neowin when its complete (for testing)

Bloody pushy Neowinians.. I tell ya what. You'd think we dont have anything better to do... *taps fingers on table for 10min*

But I do. I swear.

Oh look its midnight.

*taps fingers for 10 more min*

Goodnight.

No major rush by the way. Just curious if it was gonna happen. And now that I know something will. I'll only bug you about it twice daily *scouts honour* ;) ;)

Whats going on here, neodond and redmak getting all the credit!!!! just thought i would say, it was me that has mainly done the coding of neowin lol, any problems witht he php then plz contact me

i do have plans for this script. i have had some very pleasing comments about this site, and im am thinking about making it available for anyone to use at a very small cost, i would be happy if people could let me knkow what they think about that idea.

As for the psd files etc, in my opinion i is better to get everything actually working properly before i go about doing things like making packs for themes, however it will be done ASAP. For the moment if we have any budding photoshop designers that are willing to have ago (only serious people plz cos i dont want to be sending out millions of email) then email me at tingle@neowin.net for more info on the themes

Tingle