Neowin Through the Ages

Hi guys!

As part of our efforts to market the our upcoming upgrade to IPB3 and a new theme across the site, I'll be preparing some materials and would like your help! I'm trying to get hold of screenshots of Neowin from its very early stages. Can you help?

I suspect many of you may have screenshots lying around your machines, or you'll be better at using Archive.org to get hold of them anyway - so some images of the front page and/or forums from the different themes we've had would be great.

Full resolution please, and preferably where all the images are showing (Archive.org doesn't save all images but on occasions it does) - PNGs (JPGs at a push, but nothing that's been scaled down or reduced in quality too much).

Thanks!

Just for you, I promise ill include an Easter Egg that replaces the Neowin logo with that old one. Ok? :D

Writes down promise

I'll hold you to that!

I originally read this topic and thought I didn't have any screenshots, until I realized in my early screenshot taking craze of browser layouts, that they also double as screenshots of Neowin's Swift layout.

Here's one that dates from 2005 (feel free to crop out the browser bits):

Opera%208.5%20emil.jpg

This is all really useful, thank you! Keep them coming! I am thinking some of the really really early stuff might need Steve's input to acquire, or perhaps extend this outside the vet/mvc area to all members.

All I got is a screenshot from '02 with Neowin minimized in the task bar... not much help unfortunitly :(

Let's see what I have... screenshot of some kind of LFA bug (taken in early 2008):

post-1302-1258886031_thumb.png

Neowin in the very first version of Safari for Windows:

post-1302-1258886176_thumb.png

Lastly, taken for the lulz: Neowin in IE:Mac (also from early 2008):

post-1302-1258886255_thumb.png

I took this and uploaded it to Wikipedia a while ago:

Neowin_Shift_Forums2.png

Aww, take another one with ClearType maybe?

EDIT: Makes you realise exactly how many subforums we have :o

EDIT2: Maybe a screen of the FP and an updated image of the logo?