Why is the upgrade taking so long?

Id suggest a change to VBulletin, it is more customizable and more stable. The largest forums on the internet use it. Hardforums, SomethingAwful, Etc....

This time last year I would of agree'd? but check out vbulletin4? :(

Ooo, Rob has a blog?

Look at his siggy

Rob. View my blog. Follow me on Twitter.

?Many quotes on the internet attributed to famous people have simply been made up.? - George Washington

Excerpt from a conversation on Neowin IRC:

<Neobond> in any case, people will be able to test it before it goes live
<Neobond> most likely subscribers only tho

Lets hope for that

Take your time, Mod crew. The last thing you guys would want (obviously) is to rush & botch a project like this.

Just a quick Q - does the new site have the little button to stretch the layout so it's fills up more screen on the wider monitors?

It was stated in previous posts about the Atlas upgrade that while the forum skin will use the width of your screen, the front page will have a fixed width layout without a page widening button.

It was stated in previous posts about the Atlas upgrade that while the forum skin will use the width of your screen, the front page will have a fixed width layout without a page widening button.

Ah fair enough then, I must of missed that piece of information. Thanks Mephistopheles!

No santa hat on mine just snow

That's because the new theme hasn't been released yet :)

The current theme is Finity. The Christmas theme shown is one which was designed for Atlas :happy:

Why design a Christmas theme for Atlas if Christmas is over and we don't have Atlas for the public yet? Was it just for you guys to enjoy and show us a screenshot of it? Because I don't think a Christmas theme should be used for the rest of January. That would be a winter theme, not a Christmas theme. :p

Why design a Christmas theme for Atlas if Christmas is over and we don't have Atlas for the public yet? Was it just for you guys to enjoy and show us a screenshot of it? Because I don't think a Christmas theme should be used for the rest of January. That would be a winter theme, not a Christmas theme. :p

Heh, I even had a Halloween theme designed. Problem is delays, and its taking much longer than expected. We're almost there tho :p

Heh, I even had a Halloween theme designed. Problem is delays, and its taking much longer than expected. We're almost there tho :p

It wasn't Photoshoped? :blink: