Airsofts!

Here's a few of mine;

The M16 while it is a Marui, it's a cheap(er) Manual-fire and the M9 is also manual, I found it on a football field a while back.

Full.png

M15A4%20CQB.png

M23.png

M9.png

M16.png

Sorry about the rubbish quality pictures, just shot 'em in a hurry.

Edited by Sethos

• 3 weeks later...

I've played a couple of games, and own a very weak (doesn't go through can side) electric MP5 from CA. My friend on the other hand... he lives in Singapore, and leaves his guns in my place, so I have a M4, M16 and my fav, a SCAR-L to pick from :) also a gas China-clone 1911. I've also joined a clan.

• 3 weeks later...

First time iv seen this. Iv been going airsofting for about 2 years now with a couple of mates. Our local site is a First and Only one in Matlock. I have a M4 at the mo that is slowly getting built up to how I want it.

Heres some pictures that iv taken over the last few months.

http://www.airsoft-wasteland.co.uk/gallery/index.php

• 1 month later...

These things are really powerful, so remember to wear something protective. Got one of my front teeth blown right off by a cheap 20$ handgun when I was younger (the shooter was at least 10 meters away). I was lucky enough to get the split tooth glued back on, but I can't chew with my front teeth anymore in fear of the tooth breaking off, which has already happened a couple of times already.

• 4 weeks later...

i don't get how you "play" airsoft

i have a walther CP99 that i barely use.. i have to sell it

but i do paintball i have a Spyder with a modified barrel and springs for higher FPS and distance shooting. I hate when they make the teams uneven you have one team with spring guns and the other team with all electric. They can fire 20+ rounds a sec and shoot further and hurts more. I like to keep it real lol

Is this like paintball for those afraid to play paintball? I have been his by a few Airsoft guns, and they do not hurt much at all. Maybe I have a higher pain threshold, or maybe the guns were weak.

Anybody want to feel me here?

Is this like paintball for those afraid to play paintball? I have been his by a few Airsoft guns, and they do not hurt much at all. Maybe I have a higher pain threshold, or maybe the guns were weak.

Anybody want to feel me here?

airsoft is MUCH more tactical.

airsoft and paintball tend to be about the same. depends where you get hit. knuckle shots with an airsoft is hell

here is an outdoor match

The whole point of Airsoft isn't about hurting the other players, its an honour sport. Although we are a cruel bunch and while aim for open skin lol, neck and ears especially on cold days.