January 2010 Desktop Thread

Well, i haven't posted here for quite some time. But then again, i haven't really had a working 'puter in over a year.

But i just got one working again, threw on Win 7 (x64 Ultimate), and fell back into desktop modding.

This is what i have running :)

post-62207-1263349049_thumb.png

Wallpaper and Gadgets?

What Clock is That?

Sorry but that is nonsense. This is a general desktop tread and for years apple and linux desktops have been posted here.

Theres nothing in the rules stating its only a Windows desktop thread. So post away dude!

Sorry but that is nonsense. This is a general desktop tread and for years apple and linux desktops have been posted here.

I didn't say anything about other os's screenshot than Windows not allowed to be posted here. It's just this thread is mainly used for the most popular OS, and it's hard to find any non-Windows screenshot here (there's like maybe three of them here, if not even that). So I suggested him to visit the OSX/Linux desktop screenshots threads, if he wanted to see some non-Windows ones.

Reposting (my post from last night was lost when Neowin went back to the old forums):

2iwa8hy.png