January 2010 Desktop Thread

Mine hasn't changed since last month, apart from the backgrounds that change every 10 min so im not gunna waste bandwith for this month :)

Hey DJ Gx thats a nice looking theme. I mean you take that theme with the Twenty Ten for firefox theme and you have just turned your system into an Office system for real.

Looks nice though

Hey DJ Gx thats a nice looking theme. I mean you take that theme with the Twenty Ten for firefox theme and you have just turned your system into an Office system for real.

Looks nice though

Thanks!

IMO Office look is very nice and clean. :)

Thanks. got them

i luv mine

Desk.png

How many clocks and calendars does the average person need?

Not picking on you, just a craze I've noticed of "minimal" desktops that have multiple docks and clocks and calendars and stuff you just don't need.

Not picking on you, just a craze I've noticed of "minimal" desktops that have multiple docks and clocks and calendars and stuff you just don't need.

yea av noticed this too.. kinda beats the whole "minimal" thing they've got going on :p.

post-125102-1262294557_thumb.png

Not very crafty @ customizing, but I like a somewhat simplistic minimalistic feel for starting out the new year, fresh.

My background changes every 5 minutes. The CD Art Cover ties into iTunes and is fully functional. The Calendar, Tasks, and Events tie into Microsoft Office's Outlook program and also are fully functional. The Weather is accurate and also fully functional. The Heads Up Display (HUD) Clock is actually a Windows Vista/7 gadget so no extra processes running Rainmeter. Only Rainlendar, CD Art Display (CAD), and native Windows 7 gadget engine.

Happy New Year Everyone!

.+*+. 2010 .+*+.

Where was this wallpaper from keuka?