TwentyTen for Firefox

What version of Firefox are you using? Here try something like this:

#identity-box {
margin-left: 5px !important;
}

That fixed it. I'm using Firefox 3.5.6.

What happened to the favicon for websites? it's not in the address bar on this theme!

Well we had to remove it if we wanted to put the bookmark button in its place, and besides its on the tab. If you really want it I can add an option.

Aye it's on the tab but the favicon in the address bar when dragged to the desktop/Windows folder creates a shortcut to that page, do that to the tab's favicon and it just drags out the tab into a new Firefox Window.

I think the Strata40 method of the addressbar was ideal really, what do others think?

wow!!! this is GREAT! i love strata40 and have been using that for awhile... now I think I'll give this a whirl for awhile!!

One thing I will miss though is the integration with Fission ;) (progress bar under the address bar)

Aye it's on the tab but the favicon in the address bar when dragged to the desktop/Windows folder creates a shortcut to that page, do that to the tab's favicon and it just drags out the tab into a new Firefox Window.

I think the Strata40 method of the addressbar was ideal really, what do others think?

Spew does plan to do his exactly this way, but anyways I'm adding it as an option so you can choose. Try this code out it should work for now.

Edit: its not letting me add the - between moz and binding. The 5th line should be "-moz binding:"

Edit2: Just get it from here http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3618724/code/legacyidbox.css

Edited by SoapyHamHocks

Hey, I found a bug, it is: this theme is not compatible with Undo Close Tab and Tab Mix Plus. :p

You're going to want to eventually fix that bug.

It would be great to fix, but I based the code on "Undo Closed Tab" and It seems addons don't like to share the tab bar space.

I didn't think you'd take my post seriously, it was meant as a tongue-in-cheek joke.

It would be great to fix, but I based the code on "Undo Closed Tab" and It seems addons don't like to share the tab bar space.

I didn't think you'd take my post seriously, it was meant as a tongue-in-cheek joke.

Well I just thought it really would be nice to have them work together. I know a few people who use Undo Closed Tab.

i don't suppose it would be possible to have the reload/stop buttons integrated into the address bar like in strata?

Nice work on this! Firefox never looked this good before Strata40 and TwentyTen came :p

One request though, if it isn't too much work could you release the "File" button as a standalone addon?

Nice, would like to see fission with progress bar, and the white line removed across the status bar if possible it's annoying.

But you guys are doing a good job at making Fx nicer to look at.

i have a couple more nit-picky requests... :whistle:

-a darker green background for the secure site favicon/text

-mouse over effect for the history items on the file menu.

thanks again for all your efforts.

edit: i've managed to fix the first thing myself. :p

fix.png

Edited by marc2003

Excellent theme! Unfortunately I rely on the drop down box in the location bar :(

You can enable it again, there will be an option in the next version to toggle it on or off.

#urlbar > .autocomplete-history-dropmarker {
  display: inherit !important;
}

you could try tabberwocky instead of TMP. admittedly it's pretty basic features wise but it's still pretty decent.