TwentyTen for Firefox

It was a bit too heavy for me so I uninstalled it.

Interestingly enough, some after-effects are still present: the text on the Tabs sometimes ends up silvery color.

Interestingly enough, some after-effects are still present: the text on the Tabs sometimes ends up silvery color.

Are you serious. This theme is the best theme ever created. Ever.

Did you forget to uninstall the twentyten buddy addon?

Did you forget to uninstall the twentyten buddy addon?

Both actually. :/

EDIT: And by heavy, I meant Intel Atom Heavy.

EDIT2: I mean I uninstalled both, not left both.

Edited by Udedenkz

+1

I think I will stick with Strata40 anyway this has a lot of old bugs from Strata40 that already been fix, but still present in this theme.

How to I add the (+) new tab button?

it`s there by default unless you removed it by another extension or maybe checked remove the new tab button in TwentyTenBuddy options

post-134421-1262475133_thumb.png

Edited by GAGA

I edited this and i think it looks nice as it leaves a space for throbber

post-134421-1262450556.png

.tab-progress {
   width: 80% !important;
   margin: 0 auto !important;
   }

Excellent, that works better think it should be like that by default (or similar) (Y)

1. why i have two close buttons. when i unplugg last option i dont have any close button.

2. where is my open new tab button.

Disable StrataBuddy and use this code in Stylish to hide the left close button.

.tab-close-button.always-left {
 display: none !important;
 }

i have this problem everytime i open firefox i have to open many tabs and then close them in order to get this fixed i`m now not using TMP and i tried disabling tabberwockey and was still there

post-134421-1262527294_thumb.png

+1

I think I will stick with Strata40 anyway this has a lot of old bugs from Strata40 that already been fix, but still present in this theme.

I haven't tried strata40 in a little while but I remember it having tons of annoying bugs, enough that I had stop using it. This theme works perfectly for me so far. By far one of the most annoying bugs strata40 had for me was the tab overflow activated when I had like 3 tabs open no matter what.

I haven't tried strata40 in a little while but I remember it having tons of annoying bugs, enough that I had stop using it. This theme works perfectly for me so far. By far one of the most annoying bugs strata40 had for me was the tab overflow activated when I had like 3 tabs open no matter what.

Strata40 has plenty bug fixed and this theme uses most of the code and graphics from Strata40 therefore it has a lot of the bugs from the tab on to style. I reported an old one at the author's deviantART page about pop up windows with aero glass enable extends itself into the window making it impossible to see part of it, but I had no response. This is an old bug in Strata that was fixed immediately after I reported it to Spew.

I stick with my choice anyway I don#t see anything special about this one but different button colors.