I've Been Made A Forum Mod On Another Forum

Nothing. Nothing offensive either, just saying that the forums can do with some attitude improvement.

So what if he's been banned? That's no excuse to insult someone.

Your better off reporting the thread if you feel its wrong and it will get closed :)

Although this is off topic, it is one of the funniest threads here on neowin I've seen in a long time.

wait, do you guys offer passwords? :devil: :shifty:

The amount of chan-ism in this thread is utterly revolting. It's really despicable that you people rag and belittle the **** outta this guy just because he posted an achievement.

No one is directly insulting him. Seems like just cheeky fun to me.

Neowin disgusts me now days. Also, I'm terribly disappointed by the way forum members act :/. *sigh*

Also, the motto that I'd suggest to live by - Got nothing nice to say then don't say it.

You're not forced to stay here. If you don't like it, you can always find another community. Not everyone shares the same extreme moralistic attitude as you do.

How are people behaving badly? Sure, there's some cheeky inside jokes going on, but no one is outright acting totally immature or insulting the OP.

And what have you just said that was so nice?

Or look into where this user is from, and how he posts JUST like a banned user "Comic Book Guy".

Guess every Canadian then is this "Comic Book Guy" you call me, sorry I have no idea who that is, nor is it me. I shouldn't have to justify myself to a bunch of immature losers, I found neowin while searching for a problem I was having with Vista, Google is an amazing search engine, you end up finding all sorts of things you weren't looking for in the first place.

No one is directly insulting him. Seems like just cheeky fun to me.

You're mistaken here.

You're not forced to stay here. If you don't like it, you can always find another community. Not everyone shares the same extreme moralistic attitude as you do.

I completely agree, which is why I occasionally drop by and check on a few threads. I've been a member for a few years and a lurker before that and what disturbs me is the downward pattern Neowin is showing. Honestly, if I didn't give a rats ass about Neowin then I would've just left but the truth is, Neowin had grown into my online home. I really like Neowin as a place but what it's turning into is definitely not what is wanted. (read as neochan).

Guess every Canadian then is this "Comic Book Guy" you call me, sorry I have no idea who that is, nor is it me. I shouldn't have to justify myself to a bunch of immature losers, I found neowin while searching for a problem I was having with Vista, Google is an amazing search engine, you end up finding all sorts of things you weren't looking for in the first place.

Thanks for clearing that up. Now maybe we can just drop it.

BTW, I love your posts, They are always interesting. Keep up the good work.

Probably not but to me his posts are nothing like Comic Book Guy. I believe him.

Really? They spam news, post in the same sections and generally feel like the exact same person and oddly enough both of them are from Southern Ontario ... Yeah, doesn't take a rocket scientist to work that one out.

Really? They spam news, post in the same sections and generally feel like the exact same person and oddly enough both of them are from Southern Ontario ... Yeah, doesn't take a rocket scientist to work that one out.

Guess Andrew Lyle must be this "Comic Book Guy" you speak of, because he also lives in Southern Ontario, anymore Canadians you want to accuse?

Your parents must be so proud. There is a guy at work that I line manage, he is a moderator on a big site similar to Neowin and everyday I see why they made him a mod. :laugh:

Guess Andrew Lyle must be this "Comic Book Guy" you speak of, because he also lives in Southern Ontario, anymore Canadians you want to accuse?

Did you miss the part about you constantly spamming news and generally having the exact same interest as CBG? It's basically like watching a ****ing mirror and the odds of that happening for two members who happens to live in the same country, province and region are pretty slim - Coupled with the fact that "CBG" is banned, Gee, this doesn't get any more obvious by the minute does it :rolleyes:

So no, it's not a coincidence when two people live in the same country but when they are exact mirrors of each other and hail from the same neighbourhood then your poor acting gets annoying.

So, I did a search on "Comic Book Guy", and here's what I found:

His:

30uzfkn.png

Mine:

2ymgism.png

"Comic Book Guy" has over 1000 posts in Back Page News, I've got under 200, so I must be "Comic Book Guy", great logic from a bunch of people who most likely can't even put their shoes on the right foot.

His:

30uzfkn.png

Mine:

2ymgism.png

"Comic Book Guy" has over 1000 posts in Back Page News, I've got under 200, so I must be "Comic Book Guy", great logic from a bunch of people who most likely can't even put their shoes on the right foot.

Thats how it started, you just haven't got up to the same stats yet

His:

30uzfkn.png

Mine:

2ymgism.png

And you have less than 700 posts, your other account had 2,500 - doesn't change anything to that weak point, does it :rofl:

Doesn't Neowin ban IP's? Or is that only in certain 'extreme' circumstances?

Not sure but it's easy to use proxies or even change ISP ( Gee, Speedtest in sig perhaps to show it off? )

Oh and a record of useless threads regarding other forums? Where have I seen that one before ... Even a duplicate account accusation.

https://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?show...=798982&hl=

Not sure but it's easy to use proxies or even change ISP ( Gee, Speedtest in sig perhaps to show it off? )

Oh and a record of useless threads regarding other forums? Where have I seen that one before ... Even a duplicate account accusation.

https://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?show...=798982&hl=

Hahaha, you know what I'm convinced. The evidence is astounding... Although it's quite worrying how obsessed you seem to be :laugh: