DirtyLarry added to Global Moderator Group

Thanks for the congrats everyone. Truly very cool.

Time to put some wigs aside for those "I'm pulling my hair out because of the GH!" moments as you lost your real hair last time :laugh:

Congrats mate! :happy: (Y)

Radish?

Time to put some wigs aside for those "I'm pulling my hair out because of the GH!" moments as you lost your real hair last time :laugh:

Radish?

Now we need someone else back >.<

:p

Radish?

Now we need someone else back >.<

:p

Indeed.

/me glares at Radish?

:shiftyninja:

Thanks again all. (Y)

I'm still around, just been quiet lately... and yea not as many posts lol :)

Oh look it's magik! Last time I remember you around here was back when Spartan_X was here too, and you wanted a 360 with HDMI...ah, good times :D

Alright DL glad you are back @ Mod status. You have always had great input on gaming issues. Glad they got you to help with the clean up :p

You're classed as a Veteran, and you only joined 10 days earlier than myself :p

Congrats DirtyLarry!

*pat on back*

If you subscribe you get a YELLOW name :). (Its super cool, I know...)

Gratz DL. I thought you were sick of moderating this board?

If DL was a carslberg advert, he would probably be THE best moderator in the world.

A step in the right direction for the GH and the board overall.

I am of the opinion that our mods are doing a great job and I have personally no complaints, but there are certain individuals whose touch always make things better. DL is one of those individuals. I hope we get the others back in some way.

If DL was a carslberg advert, he would probably be THE best moderator in the world.

LOL I was not exactly sure what you were talking about, but then looked it up and I did know, I remember seeing it on some best commercials of the world show. Regardless, thanks very much.

Welcome back DL! It's like you've never had left :D

Honestly I kind of do feel the same. It is weird.

A step in the right direction for the GH and the board overall.

I am of the opinion that our mods are doing a great job and I have personally no complaints, but there are certain individuals whose touch always make things better. DL is one of those individuals. I hope we get the others back in some way.

Wow. That is just an incredibly nice and very cool thing to say. I truly appreciate that comment for sure.

And again just thanks to everyone. I am humbled for sure by the response to me coming back as a Mod, and I will try my best to live up to the hype of this thread. :laugh: