[Official] House/Dance/Trance/Electronic Thread

I got to see both of them last year at the Electric Zoo festival. Armin was quite... boring while Benassi rocked the tent with all his classics and new stuff. Kaskade and Deadmau5 were there too and both played AMAZING sets! Nothing was as good as listening to mau5's new album for the first time before it was released.

looking forward to both of those guys for sure. cousin went to armin, said it was unreal... deadmau5 is definitely on my list of dj's to go and see. this track is an oldy but i love it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7TMWRQqfMw

i'm bumpin the new john askew cd, since trance cd.

you obviously don't understand the concept of an album or progression then.

How can you make such a blunt statement like that?

Here's one for you: **** off.

dnb and progression. Hilarious.

Really loving these two songs. Anything Super 8 & Tab have come out with, I've loved.

just picked up the new anjunadeep worldwide:02 cd and im listening to black is the yellow right now :p... dope album (though i like mat zo's disk more)

Hey there guys, I've noticed that a lot of you like Trance music, (as do I :D ) , so I'll post my latest song I've made! :)

It's trance/progressive, so I hope you guys will enjoy it.

These days I am listening to the album Disappear Here by Hybrid, loving it. You guys should try it out if you havent already.

These days I am listening to the album Disappear Here by Hybrid, loving it. You guys should try it out if you havent already.

Is it close to 'Finished Symphony'. I don't really like much of their stuff apart from that one stunning song.

And the deadmau5 remix of it is just WOW.

Is it close to 'Finished Symphony'. I don't really like much of their stuff apart from that one stunning song.

And the deadmau5 remix of it is just WOW.

Depends actually, this one has more vocals. I dont mind, dunno about you.

OMG! Thanks for the heads up, its been over a year I heard something off the Drum/Bass genre :)

• 2 weeks later...

can anyone recommend any good recent albums. mainly progressive or vocal. ive been loving most things from anjunabeats recently

You heard Anjunabeats Worldwide 02 yet? Also try Nitrous Oxide - Dreamcatcher.

You heard Anjunabeats Worldwide 02 yet? Also try Nitrous Oxide - Dreamcatcher.

i haven't listend to dreamcatcher yet. Anjunabeats Worldwide 2 is sick, bought that one recently.

no but good shout ill get them. thanks

try in search of sunrise 8, that was a buy for me too (Y)