Signature and Avatars

Question

It looks like hes using other peoples wallpapers and croping a section out and putting text over them with a couple of filters applied. I dunno, but that doesnt sound too challenging.

Edited by legion

omg..nice..all the sigs he produce are nice..could you like edit my current one...and in small...not too small... have these words?

name: jAz

msn: jazmonkoh@hotmail.com

some people will probably call me to do it on my own...but i have tried photoshop and stuff...i'm just goddamn hopeless at those things..i sux0r at them... =P thanx in advance for doing it..if you did...

Attention! (here's my attention whoring for the night)

I'm sorry to interupt all of you guys' fun, but I've been informed that my avatar owns all. So you might as well just stop what you're doing and, I dunno, watch tv or something. Unfortunately, there will be no avatar greater than mine so what's the point in trying? :D

Ok, I'm done. Heh (give me a break, I'm bored and waiting for laundry to finish). :whistle:

its been almost 300 posts without an avatar or sig for me... i'd love one!

Something with just "JD"... i'd prefer somthing more classic, cool, and nonintrusive (i think system32's avatar is awesome, so kinda that style)... hmm, well the rest is up to you... thanx a lot!!!

right, these will be done :D, but later, as I have an exam this afternoon (my last one :D) so I can do as many after that that are wanted.

It looks like hes using other peoples wallpapers and croping a section out and putting text over them with a couple of filters applied. I dunno, but that doesnt sound too challenging. 

Some of them are, and who said it was challenging?? Not everyone, although it may be fairly easy can do that or has the time to, I never said I was all my own work, anyway? Does it matter if people like them?

heh heh, BR, thanks alot for the effort..but think it's mine fault, i gave the wrong info..

it didn't turn out to be what i expected..i mean, then contents, thanks anyway ^^

Hey Blind Reaper

Sinse you've done a great job with all the other sigs and avatars, I was wondering if you would some how add my name and maybe my

Msn messenger Address on to mine using a kool font like d3fianc3's sig that u made for him....

OR infact this would probably the be the BEST thing to do....could you please just have the word L U C I F E R over my sig but kinda half visible, transparent thing with d3fianc3 sig's font on it please?

Or make a compltley new and better sig with good font with my name: R i z w a n

and my msn: r i z w a n _ h a i d e r _ 2 0 0 0 @ h o t m a i l . c o m

Which every you find easier/better to do!

Thanks in Advance!

Edited by Lucifer360