Starcraft 2 Beta

I have the collectors edition on order. Im in the beta as well (since before they handed out the keys from pre orders) And I cannot wait for it to be released.

No need to be afraid. Its quite an easy game to learn, but hard to master, just like any other Blizzard game. There are lots of videos on Youtube showing you the basics, some pro tactics and other stuff.

Basically, I realized, the way to win in the game is to counter your enemy's forces. So, scouting early and learning what he's up to is a must.

this kind of game is very competitive. easy to learn but hard to win if you dont read/use a lot of tactics. you need to know every shortcut keys and need very VERY quick responding to your keyboard and mouse.

oh boy.. I found this guys.. the voice is a little annoying .. but the end is worth a laugh.

Damn, I was hoping to play today when I got the message that my client is incompatible and later on it displayed the "breaking news" that the beta is closed...

GURR ****. Just realized beta was suppose to end today. Had no time to play during the beta. Barely got 8 matches in. ****.

Oh well, TIME FOR NEXT TUESDAY!?

Same, it looks like Blizzard strategy was too tease a big last public just to try it the last 3 days and then tease you into buying it.

They have my money already. (Y) .

I don't know if anyone cares, but Amazon has the Collector's Edition back in stock. At least as of a week ago or so, they've been out of stock of the collector's edition.

I was going to settle for the normal edition, but decided to spend the extra $40 for the Collector's Edition. I figure, that since I'd be playing for the next...10 years or so, a $100 investment now doesn't seem like a big deal.

we should really make an offical topic for this game, in the mean time enjoy this new video

Possible Spoilers

we should really make an offical topic for this game, in the mean time enjoy this new video

Possible Spoilers

Ho. Ly. Crap.

In that one video, all my doubts about Blizzard turning the campaign into a three part release have been laid to rest. That was amazing. Blizzard truly held nothing back. This is going to be one awesome ride.

oh boy.. I found this guys.. the voice is a little annoying .. but the end is worth a laugh.

Oh god. I love how he's like "inexperienced players often expand really fast and leave their base undefended" then all hell breaks loose for him

Possible Spoilers

Am I the only one that was like "WTF? What does that have to do with an RTS?"

Ho. Ly. Crap.

In that one video, all my doubts about Blizzard turning the campaign into a three part release have been laid to rest. That was amazing. Blizzard truly held nothing back. This is going to be one awesome ride.

I seriously have never been into a trailer...but holy christ. I'm in love!