Maddest dog fight in the world! Lions, tigers, Kangal pawns them all&#3

Yeah they can win if the pack of dogs takes on one Lion,tiger or bear like, but they don't stand a chance one on one.

And the reason why these dogs aren't afraid is because they are raised together, like someone said a few posts back.

Also these lions and tigers weren't even hungry, judging by how they reacted when a piece of meat was thrown in the cage.

I don't know the hunting behaviour of Rhodesian Ridgebacks. But still I think the Kangals could give at least as good an account of themselves. I'm not sure they would have the same long term running ability, but certainly they are equally courageous and probably quite a bit stronger too. (There's a video of one pulling a tractor a fair distance with a driver on-board on YouTube somewhere). For such big dogs they are also amazingly agile. You won't understand this until you have seen them in a proper fight, which of course since it is an utterly barbaric thing to happen, I don't recommend you go looking for them.

I did, and was surprisingly unshocked. But then I've seen all sorts of crazy stuff on the internet. So maybe I'm just not shockable any more... I can't say I enjoyed it though as it still isn't nice to look at.

I'll downgrade my original claim though if it'll make everyone happy. Kangal is definitely up there with the toughest breed of dogs going, and may even be the toughest. They are an impressive animal whatever way you look at it!

• 2 years later...

After doing an exhaustive search, over several months (on and off of course) trying to determine what if any is likely to be the toughest animal in the world, I think I've finally found a winner!

I give you Kangal, king of beasts!

http://www.metacafe...._vs_lion_tiger/

I should say that this decision wasn't reached lightly. I've watched videos of bears fighting lions, tigers fighting leopards, wolves fighting polar bears (these dogs hunt bears BTW so no contest there), Jaguars fighting anacondas, tigers fighting lions and even scorpions fighting giant centipedes, and just about every combination wild on wild fight it's possible to imagine, but these dogs beat them all hands down.

http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Kangal_Dog

They even throw meat into the cage to try to stir things up a bit, and the dogs grab it all and stick kick the big cats arses!

Edit: BTW just in case there's any dispute, I'm not in the habit of watching dog fight videos and I doubt I ever will again, but the question did pop up of what would happen if a Kengal took on an American Pitbull? (In fact I totally support the idea that dog fights like this should be banned.) The answer is out there, but for those sensitive sorts I don't recommend you look. Lets just say that the Kangal took them all. Totally no contest. (don't knock me for doing this, but it wouldn't have been a full answer if I hadn't).

So there we are, the one question a lot of guys vaguely think about from time to time finally answered...

ok first off u people have no idea what your talking about Kangal's are breed to protect live stock from bears cougers anything that gets near it and i have seen videos and lets just say the pitbull was never on it's feet when the kangal had it by the neck and the closes dog i seen that toke on a kangal lose but come much closer then a pitbull was a cane corso with have been know to kill many humens

ok first off u people have no idea what your talking about Kangal's are breed to protect live stock from bears cougers anything that gets near it and i have seen videos and lets just say the pitbull was never on it's feet when the kangal had it by the neck and the closes dog i seen that toke on a kangal lose but come much closer then a pitbull was a cane corso with have been know to kill many humens

What did he say?

• Jim K locked this topic