March 2010 Desktops

I remember seeing this wallpaper before in DA sometime ago, but can't remember the link/artist.

Would you mind share it with us?

:)

Sure! It's attached. Enjoy.

post-102776-12677973229244_thumb.jpg

Seeing all these people still using docks with 7 just proves how microsoft fail at superbar. Hopefully they will turn the superbar into a decent dock in the next 30 years and let go some old concepts. wait and see...

Seeing all these people still using docks with 7 just proves how microsoft fail at superbar. Hopefully they will turn the superbar into a decent dock in the next 30 years and let go some old concepts. wait and see...

No it shows how stupid people are... or maybe that they are just used to their old ways...

ive tried using a dock on my laptop which have vista to gte more win7 functionality but they cant minimize the app to the same icon that opens the app so you end up with multiple icons for the same program...

and really, every time i sit down at a mac to work with protools in school... damn i miss my windows 7 :( only thing i do like is finders columns ui, which i could have that in explorer

Mine:

345cwv5.png

Gone for minimal this month :)

very good Gully !!

please, post me link of wallpaper nebula ????

thank you !

:D