HBO's Game of Thrones

Got HBO last night, been watching the beginning on the Xbox.. Awesome series. I like it as much as The Tudors

Season 2 is starting out rather nicely indeed. I have not read the books however; i am excited for more about the dragons :D

Season 2 is starting out rather nicely indeed. I have not read the books however; i am excited for more about the dragons :D

nor me enjoyed episode 1

episode 2 was very interesting.

you get to see what what the dirty old man does with the baby boys.

Quite controversial!

Yeah I quite like where that's going

I enjoyed the first two episodes, but I found it a bit haphazard. I found myself thinking that I wouldn't have been able to follow what was going on had I not just read the book.

Just me?

I enjoyed the first two episodes, but I found it a bit haphazard. I found myself thinking that I wouldn't have been able to follow what was going on had I not just read the book.

Just me?

Haven't read the books and following along just fine

any word of ep 3 getting shown early on the net? (like ep 2)

That was HBO's mistake - they posted Episode 2 on HBOGo right after episode 1 aired. They won't do that again.

I started watching season 1 only a week ago and got so much into it, that a couple of days ago, finished it :p

Season 2 start was great. Really looking forward to the third episode

I believe Jon Snow won't die. I know we saw the hammer rip through the screen, but I still think,... hope :| that he isn't dead and that fat boy or the commander puts an arrow through the chest of that man

I can't wait to see some White Walkers action.

I still remember the beginning of the first episode. The way he held the head of that man and took it off was gruesome. Extremely gruesome and awesome

Tyrion Lannister is my favourite character. He may lack strength and good looks but he makes up for it with intelligence. Also, I'm sure I'm not the only one that noticed how tall Brienne is compared to... everyone else.

The next episode looks pretty intense:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPDp-MWyflM