HBO's Game of Thrones

That makes sense.

I didn't think the kids died, at last not yet.

EDIT: I read up more on this.

"They are not dead. He faked their deaths by killing the orphan kids. They are hiding down in the crypts."

Right.

In the books, they don't talk about the orphan kids or the farm until much later. Its left to the reader to believe it was Bran and Rickon he hunted and killed. In the books, the 4 of them (Bran, Rickon, Hodor, Osha) never even leave Winterfell. They hide in the crypts for weeks.

Right, it really has nothing to do with the 'show'. Both of those conversations were lifted directly from the books. Although, the images are little misleading. He didn't kill Ser Barristan as it seems to imply. Selmy is the old knight in the bottom two left pictures that was forced off the Kingsguard in Book1/Season1. You'll see him again.

Yeah, whoever made the pic could have done a better job. And what's with the quotation 'marks?'

Yeah, whoever made the pic could have done a better job. And what's with the quotation 'marks?'

Because you said it showed forethought for a show. The books are what were written with the forethought. The series was just repeating it.

Wait I am so confusd, this is such a difficult show to follow.

Right.

Didn't Gendry get killed by the Kingslayer?

Wait I am so confusd, this is such a difficult show to follow.

Right.

Didn't Gendry get killed by the Kingslayer?

that was the king slayers cousin.. yeah they do kinda look the same

I hate the spoiler tags used on the forum as they don't allow hiding images, but

Jamie and Brienne, haha, that's gonna be more awesome than I've imagined. This show has perfect casting.

Right.

In the books, they don't talk about the orphan kids or the farm until much later. Its left to the reader to believe it was Bran and Rickon he hunted and killed. In the books, the 4 of them (Bran, Rickon, Hodor, Osha) never even leave Winterfell. They hide in the crypts for weeks.

I wonder why they changed the deaths from cutting the heads off and tarred to just burned. and I wish they left the death a surprise. I think the shock of viewers from ned starks death last season and the drop off of viewership the next week had something to do with it????

Just completed up to eps 7. I read the books while waiting for s1 and s2. I can't wait for Theon in s5. The show is making him out to be more of a d-bag that i got from the book. He did not have a big roll until his was more off the pages.

I love the interaction between Ary and Tyrin. While that is not in the book I think it makes much better tv. Glad they shortened that part of the book but takes away from all the pain and **** she has to go through in her journey.

You know nothing John Snow..is my favorite saying of overused sayings in the books.

There's not even that much sex/nudity?!? It's certainly not just there for the point of it anyway. Compared to sparticus it's like sesame street pron wise and violence wise.

I really thought the scene with Joffry shuving that object up the ###### ass was awesome the way it really made you realise just how sick he really is.

Yeah he is a sick bitch.

anyone feel that the violence is more toned down this season compared to the first season? like...a lot of the gore is cut out of the frame and left to the viewer's imagination? it wasn't like that in the first season...kinda miss it..

Yeah I feel the sex and violence toned down. I thought D was supposed to be wearing clothes like everyone else in quarth with a breast showing. there are tons of examples of joff being sick that could be shown.

Went over the entire Season 1 this weekend (10hours non-stop)... it was fun, now waiting for the last episode to air next week so I can seen another 10 hours of GoT :) Loving it!

What an amazing TV show. That was probably the best episode so far

Indeed.. loving the series.. just bummed there's only one more left in the season. Stuck waiting a few months for this, Walking Dead, etc etc.. I hate summertime TV.

I've yet to watch this, and I'm not into "gnomes, vikings and such nonsense" but it seems to get good reviews, so I may have to get myself season 1 :)