Intext ads disabled for members on main

Neowin is one of the few sites on my white list but I must say, this addition (or do I say removal) is the best yet.

Finally. Neowin.net added to whitelist.

(Y)

Even as staff, I got them before. Thankfully, they are now gone :D

You should consider removing them for everyone....new visitors might not be enticed to come back with those ads :X I know I tend to navigate away from these sites pretty quickly

If you click on the question mark on them, it tells you about them and also gives a link to disable them. Doesn't this work for any of you? It did for me, it all went bye bye.

i've been trying to block the Kontera ones but i can't figure out their source. I blocked intellitxt.com and vibrantmedia.com as the inline text are super annoying and always get in the way since i scroll with my mouse in the middle of the screen most of the time. I don't block ads on any site but the inline text ads kill me! I remember going to a site and there were about 7 inline ads in about a 8 line paragraph! There were sometimes 2 ads in 1 line of text!

Blimey, s/he's right. I'm not sure if Neowin use the same service as what I've just grabbed, but hey...

http://www.imgftw.ne.../1201015030.PNG

I've nevr noticed that before.. Probably because I've never wanted to go near them. :[

he lol. I love Lady Gaga. I want her in my bed! I'd show her the disco stick! That's why she is in my avatar.