Logitech Performance MX mouse

I need to replace my Logitech g7. What should i get ? Performance MX or Mamba ? I'm not the type of gamer who think that 100 trillions dpi will make a difference (more than 2000 dpi looks overkill to me) but the MX looks so big and un-comfortable.

I need to replace my Logitech g7. What should i get ? Performance MX or Mamba ? I'm not the type of gamer who think that 100 trillions dpi will make a difference (more than 2000 dpi looks overkill to me) but the MX looks so big and un-comfortable.

Razer's mice are always comfy, and generally very good, the Mamba is a great piece of kit and well worth investing in. The problem with both of these mice is that it's hard to find other owners so you can try them out.

Razer's mice are always comfy, and generally very good, the Mamba is a great piece of kit and well worth investing in. The problem with both of these mice is that it's hard to find other owners so you can try them out.

Yeah no store close to where i live sell the Mamba. I don't mind buying online but at the price these mices are sold i would like to try first ;)

I'm a developper and i need to work home often. While the g7 was a gamer mouse i think it was very comfortable and i liked working with it as much as gaming with it.

I'm leaning toward the MX since i like logitech mouse but i would like to try the Mamba first looks like a great mouse.

Yeah no store close to where i live sell the Mamba. I don't mind buying online but at the price these mices are sold i would like to try first ;)

I'm a developper and i need to work home often. While the g7 was a gamer mouse i think it was very comfortable and i liked working with it as much as gaming with it.

I'm leaning toward the MX since i like logitech mouse but i would like to try the Mamba first looks like a great mouse.

Well there are plenty of reviews around the web, it's worth just having a search and looking at who's reviewed them. I'm sure some of the bigger sites have done something.

• 4 months later...

I've just got this mouse myself as well. It is extremely comfortable..probably indeed one of the best mice i used. I had gaming g500 mouse which i didnt like and returned it, as well as mx620 and mx510. And Performance MX beats them all.

Does the USB cable need to be plugged into a computer when charging or can it be charged into a usb wall port? I'm starting to think I need this mouse...

If I can find one for under $100CAD I might pick one up, a buddy of mine sent me his MX revolution a few years back, thing was awesome.

I asked a friend to buy this for me from the US, arriving here next week! yes.gif

Does the USB cable need to be plugged into a computer when charging or can it be charged into a usb wall port? I'm starting to think I need this mouse...

there is a wall-charger adapter so you dont need pc for that.

i got mine for 87 cad,s ince my old mouse broke down and wasnt under warranty logitech people decided to give me 50% discount on anything :D

Anyway one thing i noticed is that the charge doesnt last for too long? Or is it just me?

Performance MX. I had a G7 and had to get it replaced two times because it would double click when I clicked the mouse button one time. They sent me a Performance MX because they no longer made the G7 and I love the Performance MX. I hated the original MX Revolution, but this is just a beast. I play BF:BC2 and other shooters online and no lag and no problems with this mouse. I love it. :yes: