Gundam Discussion Thread

I agree, the AGE-2 is the best so far. Need to wait to see FX to judge a close second between it and AGE-3 Orbital.

This Ver. Ed actually looks pretty cool:

51.jpg

Source: Project Z Ver. Ed Graywolf - Custom Build

Also, loving the way he took the first photo. Though he could've gone for a different color scheme, lol. Now it looks like they all have the same prototype anti-beam reflective coating which the Hyaku Shiki had. Which is weird since it was very expensive at the time when Quatro Bajeena wanted to have it applied to his Hyaku Shiki and therefore the use of it was very rare.

Edit:

Here's your Gundam AGE-FX, lol. I don't like it at all to be honest.

20120615201150685.jpg

hgfx1.jpg

Source: Gundam AGE-FX

20120615200959937.jpg

hg+leg1.jpg

Source: Gundam Legilis

That's one ugly Gundam with a stupid name, lol.

His 'AGE' chest looks way different then it's predecessors though. I like that a lot better than the chests on the previous AGE Gundam. Though the rest of the Gundam doesn't look nice to me at all.

His 'AGE' chest looks way different then it's predecessors though.

perhaps there is no more AGE system? hmmmm.

There is. Look at the Line Art image I've posted. It still shows the "A" in the chest. Also, remember what Asemu said about the AGE System when the Diva encountered them? That they need the AGE system to be able to capture the "Treasure".

Yeah but probably at this point, they've already gotten to it. lol.I doubt the 'treasure' will be like the Unicron's Laplace box.Because if it was so significant, they would've mentioned it in the first few episodes during the war vs the Vagan. Personally I think it's just a side mission, and not a plot device. Perhaps they got to the treasure to upgrade the AGE-3 to the FX? Makes sense to me. lol.

Yeah but probably at this point, they've already gotten to it. lol.I doubt the 'treasure' will be like the Unicron's Laplace box.Because if it was so significant, they would've mentioned it in the first few episodes during the war vs the Vagan. Personally I think it's just a side mission, and not a plot device. Perhaps they got to the treasure to upgrade the AGE-3 to the FX? Makes sense to me. lol.

I mean that Asume said that the current Diva crew was worthy of finding the treasure because they have the AGE system and they need it to fight Vagan in order to get the 'Treasure' first. They haven't found the treasure yet as that's what they've said in the previous episode. And it actually is significant since they found out that Vagan is looking for it as well. That's why they never talked about it in the previous arcs. I believe that it's part of the plot as a whole opposed to being a side mission. Asemu pretty much explained in the previous episode how important it is for them to get the 'Treasure'.

That Kshatriya looks gorgeous! Hopefully it'll get a MG 1/100 treatment at some point :D

These Gundam model picture are amazing. Use to watch Gundam Wing seres when Toonami / Cartoon Network was still airing it.

I wounder would it be possiable to acheive and build these in real life for military use?

^One day it probably will be, but today it probably isn't yet :p

@Razorwing: Both are looking awesome!

These Gundam model picture are amazing. Use to watch Gundam Wing seres when Toonami / Cartoon Network was still airing it.

I wounder would it be possiable to acheive and build these in real life for military use?

I don't think the tech is there yet. Maybe 3-4 generations after our generation.. possibly.

Wtf indeed, haha :p

Also, that Gunpla looks pretty cool btw. Though the panel lining doesn't look that good up close :p One of the reasons why I'm not doing panel lining, haha. I'd get annoyed by the imperfections of the lines.

This one looks actually pretty cool:

age-2_A.jpg

Source: Gundam AGE-2 Artemis

Well, the version on the first picture looks cool at least because it has more colors. I wasn't too sure about the legs at first but I'm kinda liking that now. Would look nice on a actionbase. Still not enough for me to buy an Gundam AGE Gunpla though, haha :p

The normal AGE-2 still looks the best IMO. The legs on AGE-2 Artemis definitely are daring to put on a Gundam, but I like them. It definitely gives the AGE-2 a HUGE advantage in space, mobility-wise.

That diorama looks pretty cool :)

^That 00 Gundam just looks wrong IMO. I believe that if Flit kept being a Gundam pilot along with Asemu, than Flit would definitely be the strongest of the 2. Kio has just become an actual pilot and Zeheart had been suspended after Asemu's Arc, so he didn't have any chance to become stronger either.

Yeah but Flito didn't, instead he became a Commander of the Federation. Asemu, however, kept on piloting.

and I just saw the latest AGE episode... omg.

Dark Hound with AGE-1 spare parts? Interesting.

^With that I meant to say that an X-Rounder is equally strong as a Super Pilot. Asemu kept on piloting because he had different aspirations and whatnot. Flit became the Commander because he wanted to destroy the Vagan badly. If he kept on piloting like Asemu did, he'd easily beat Asemu for sure because he'd be a well trained X-Rounder and no one knows how strong those are. They haven't been in the series yet.

With that being said, we can't really compare X-Rounders to Super Pilots since there's only 1 well trained Super Pilot and non well trained X-Rounders. Asemu might be the best pilot in the series, but that doesn't mean Super Pilots are stronger than X-Rounders and the other way around.