Gundam Discussion Thread

^Haven't seen episode 40 yet but I have seen shots of it on Gundam Guy's blog. I do believe it's him yes.

Too bad the quality of the photo's of that Mk II by Terry Wong aren't the same quality as the previous ones. Though that version looks really great as well! That RG Mk II looks bloody awesome as well!

^Yeah, sorry. It was early in the morning and I had someone else in mind from Gundam AGE. Would be interesting if it's Deen.

That Gerbera Tetra looks awesome! Did you know that it was developed from RX-78GP04G Gundam "Gerbera"? The legs could actually give it away tbh, they're typical Gundam legs/feet.

I just started Episode 40 and I feel like I'm missing something at the beginning. -.-

Don't worry, it will make sense soon.

Don't worry, it will make sense soon.

Yea, I watched the whole thing. Not knowing the beginning was based on later on, I usually get confused with these continuations. But I got it now. :)

^Come one, those mobile suits actually deserve MG 1/100 versions. It's all because of the remastered version of Gundam SEED. Be glad they're not milking only 1 Gundam from the series. *couch* Like with Gundam 00's Exia and 00 Gundam *couch*

Though you're probably as positive about these Gundam SEED Gunpla as I am :)

I am, but I kind of really don't care about those units. lol. I guess I already own the best Gundams of the Seed/Seed Destiny (PGSF, Destiny Extreme Burst,Freedom, Force Impulse).Besides, I'd rather see MG of 0 Gundam and Reborns from 00. Or.. still wanting that Gundam X or Double X in MG form.

Yeah.. this one.

640px-10111319.jpg

^Who doesn't want that one :D Though I believe they're currently only aiming at shows that are relevant atm Gunpla wise: Gundam Unicorn, Gundam SEED and Gundam AGE. An MG version of 0 Gundam would be awesome though. But the new Gunpla from Gundam SEED are pretty great too.

It's odd though how there aren't any MG versions of any After War Gundam X mobile suits.

That Sinanju looks pretty cool with those colors. That RX-178 Gundam Mk II with the Titans color scheme looks pretty epic!

^Yeah, I thought so too. Way better than the one in the series. The one in the series are just plain simple and ugly.

Loving that Nightingale tbh! And that paint job on the Sword & Force Impulse Gundam looks great as well!

This one looks pretty epic as well:

36.jpg

Source: MG 1/100 PMX-003 The-O - Customized Build

It looks so real with all the painted details. There you can also see where the Gundam 00 team got the idea for Seravee Gundam's hands in his legs.

Loving this version of the Refined Zeta:

gundam-century-beta7.jpg

Source: Refined Zeta Gundam

This looks pretty good as well:

015.jpg

Source: Gundam Mk-II: G-Defenser & Flying Armor

The Titans could only dream of having the G-Defenser and that Flying Armor. Only AEUG could come up with this with Anaheim Electronics :D

31.jpg

Now That's what Zeta should look like.

http://gundamguy.blo...-resin-kit.html

Wtf? :p That head is totally messed up and the feet look ridiculous. Oh well, to each their own. It's ugly in my opinion and the Zeta Gundam on it's own already looks awesome :p The Torso and arms are the only things that look good on that resin kit. Too bad the modeller doesn't show off it's Wave Rider mode.

That Gundam Gabera looks awesome btw.