Gundam Discussion Thread

Yeah it was a decent episode. We finally know what happened to Asemu.

It's the stuff I didn't mention earlier when this season started, remember? There's a whole side story manga based on those events.

Neither did I, I just did some research about it. And that Kshatriya looks pretty awesome. Saw it on Gundam Guy yesterday.

Received the Zeta Gundam yesterday and I'm going to start building it today. The transformation looks awesome! Though I won't be transforming mine as I'm going to put it on its stand. I'm also going to have to hang up a new shelve just for the Zeta Gundam because there's no space on the current ones. The RX-78-2 will probably also be put on the shelve as I might put panel lines on that one as well.

Received the Zeta Gundam yesterday and I'm going to start building it today. The transformation looks awesome! Though I won't be transforming mine as I'm going to put it on its stand. I'm also going to have to hang up a new shelve just for the Zeta Gundam because there's no space on the current ones. The RX-78-2 will probably also be put on the shelve as I might put panel lines on that one as well.

WIP pics is a must. :D

This is how far I currently am:

MG%201-100%20Zeta%20Gundam%20by%20Jamushroom.png

Tomorrow I'll be working on the arms, hips and legs. Note though that the lines on the face underneath it's eyes aren't refined yet. Going to do that tomorrow as well.

Thanks! :D I started at 1 o'clock today and got that far till at around 5 o'clock. Applying the panel lines is loads of fun to do but it really needs precision.

That's because the faceplate on the Gunpla is 1 piece of plastic.

Here's the original Zeta Gundam head and you can see that the original actually has the indent:

zeta_gundam_stream1.jpg

Though, I thought we dropped that topic a few pages back when I posted this picture of this post earlier :p There might be reasons to why they didn't add it to the faceplate of the MG version. I see that it would've been tricky to have made it look as good as the current one does.

Okay I have something to discuss: Am I the only 1 who thinks Oppa Gangnam Style sounds like, "Oppa Gundam Style?"

no you are not. lol. Jam posted a video a few pages back.. it's a the original video with Gundam heads.

4j.jpg

http://gundamguy.blogspot.ca/2012/09/wolker1-1100-rx-78-2-gundam-painted.html

^I heard it the first time that I heard the song, haha.

@Razorwing: That RX-78-2 looks proper ugly.

Regarding episode 46: The RAW file has been posted yesterday so there's a delay atm.

That Kid is getting on my nerves now :p

Totally agree. I'd rather have both sides kill him in either friendly fire or direct fire.