What music festivals do you do?

So yeh.. what music fesitvals are you hittin up this year?

I'm probably gonna be doin Solfest (UK) & Dourfest (Belgium) this year & might do Kendal (UK). I'll probably get asked to go to a festival so I'll wait until that happens :p

should be doing parklife (UK) but that's more of a massive gig than a festival

Solfest is my tradition... so I'm deffo there!

I usually do at least one of the big ones (Reading or Download for me :p).

Haven't got any festival tickets though. If I do go to one it'll probably be download (Sonisphere would be pretty cool too) although I think this may be my first year for a while with no festivals :(.

I've been to Reading for the past six years, havn't got a ticket this year as i can't be bothered to put up with the 'angry mob' of idiots that cause chaos on the sunday night.

• 4 weeks later...

For anyone that hasn't managed to get hold of tickets to some of these great festivals coming up, I'm currently working on a great campaign called ?Summer of Give?, launched by v this year.

The campaign offers 18-25 year olds in England the chance to get FREE festival tickets this summer ? we're simply asking people to volunteer their time and talents in return for festival tickets at Isle of Wight, V Festival, T4 on the Beach, Relentless Boardmasters and Creamfields.

If you have a skill to share and show other festival go-ers, then log on to www.vinspired.com/summeofgive and tell v what you can do. So whether it's music, dance, photography, writing or even fashion styling skills that make you stand out from the crowd, v needs your help to entertain at each festival for just four hours a day. That?s it!

18-25 year olds looking for more general volunteering opportunities at festivals can still visit vinspired.com to see how else they can get involved in the festival scene for free this summer.

All the fun with none of the costs - what more could you ask for?!