"L33T" Counter Strike Tactics

well i do know that if u put every thing on lowest in mohaa u can see ppl sometimes as flashed trough walls

but i prefer to play @ max as i got the rig for that:)

yea, I'd have to agree that playing at a lower resolution won't make heads any bigger. It just looks like it is, but really, you have an equal chance at a headshot at higher resolutions. It's really all about what you're comfortable with. Also hacking is gay, if you have to hack, then you must really suck at the game and you're probably just a sore loser.

Yea I think everything as been said already. I mean, as a single person, there's only so much you can do.

-aim for head

-tap fire button instead of holding down

-switch to knife or pistol when running around

-walk or crouch

-be patient

-use grenades

-use cameras

-use voice to plan and keep in touch with team

But as a team, there is so much you can do... and honestly a good team is better than an awesome player any day of the week i think.

-move in little groups

-move up quickly and quietly

-ppl in each group cover different corners and windows

... just common sense stuff. though i haven't played in a few month so what do i know? :p

Hmmm, ok I'm sure it wont make heads "Bigger"

But I do know there is some validiity to using lower Res since it is a

common tactic employed by CAL - I and CAL - M players.

I'll do some research and get back to you guys as why it is "Better"

Ohh and I remeber a good tactic for noobs.

Shoot through corners of walls, Almost ALL walls can be shot through, ESPECIALLy on the aztec bridge, those walls are made for shooting through.

I'd definately have to say that the use of covering fire is very under-used

i.e if a team8 is infront of you, pinned down or moving forward a burst or two of aboot half a clip in the direction of the enemy while your teamm8 moves forward.

this gives your m8 time to reload, backtrack or move into a better postion without giving away how many of your team are there or where they are.

personaly i do this all the time and often pay the price for it, but it depends on why you are playing CS, for the score or the rush, cos score wise it'll get you bugger all as all you are doing is covering, if you do manage to hit someone it's unlikely that they'll die and someone else will get the kill.

- watch the bullets, not the cosshair (with SMG or AMG) and learn the different weapons' recoil - it's your best and trusted friend in melees.

- jag up the gamma

- practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice...