Tripods?

I bet you he has a $100,000 unubtainum tripod :p

--

We should turn moonman into the next Stig or Chuck Norris.

Some say that his photos are from the future, and that he IS photoshop, all we know is he's the moonman. :p

unubtainum FTW !! ha ha !

Gold! We hit Gold I tell ya!

Moonman's photos are from the future, moonman IS photoshop, HE is the MOONMAN

roFL!!! I DIE!

The MOONMAN can never die, he selfportraits every year and stays young, the same way he can predict the future with his photos :shiftyninja:

I'll have your Nikon gear then, kthxbye

phft I call his canon gear, then. hahaha

well... you sneaky *******, i call his unubtainum TRIPOD ! :p :rofl:

exactly

Seems weird that FOUR french police officers NONE of them speak English. I went to Paris for 5 days last year and everybody spoke SOME amount of English.

Damn right they spoke English. You're right, everyone in Paris, at least, speaks English. Once you get out of Paris to the rest of France, it breaks down a bit. It wasn't that they couldn't speak English, it's that they didn't. Deliberately :(

LOL oh man this is awesome :p I hope we can make this a new neowin meme.

We could try, but we are limited to those who visit the digital camera lab... We should make a post in general discussion introducing THE moonman and his powers so the world gets to know him :shiftyninja:

Damn right they spoke English. You're right, everyone in Paris, at least, speaks English. Once you get out of Paris to the rest of France, it breaks down a bit. It wasn't that they couldn't speak English, it's that they didn't. Deliberately :(

Man that sucks, It can't get worse when police are out to get you deliberately just because :/

Yup. I'm not a fan of Parisians :/

We could try, but we are limited to those who visit the digital camera lab... We should make a post in general discussion introducing THE moonman and his powers so the world gets to know him :shiftyninja:

Well I kinda meant a meme just in the digital camera lab.

Man that sucks, It can't get worse when police are out to get you deliberately just because :/

Parisians like to screw with people who don't speak french. They do it for fun, but it's not funny to those of us in a foreign country unable to communicate with people!

I'll take his woman

Yes, I'm an ass

You can't take his woman, he will just respawn her from a photograph :shiftyninja:

haha best thread of the year :p

AGREED!

That's a pretty intense comment...

:rofl:

Epic thread?

Sorry to derail this thread back onto topic, but I have an Opus OT-1018BH. It's pretty much the lightest one I could buy easily that does that height. I need the light weight because I use it on hikes and bike rides where I already pack quite heavily, and any weight reduction is good. Plus, it packs damned small compared to its counter parts. Due to the low weight, it obviously won't hold up in strong winds, and using a remote is still recommended for sensitive night shots. But overall, I really love it.

Epic thread?

Sorry to derail this thread back onto topic, but I have an Opus OT-1018BH. It's pretty much the lightest one I could buy easily that does that height. I need the light weight because I use it on hikes and bike rides where I already pack quite heavily, and any weight reduction is good. Plus, it packs damned small compared to its counter parts. Due to the low weight, it obviously won't hold up in strong winds, and using a remote is still recommended for sensitive night shots. But overall, I really love it.

Can't find it on amazon, linkage please? I found it on shop.msn.ca but since i'm not in canada :p found it's webpage too, but no price

Also... BLASPHEMY !you can't just ignore the moonmans greatness, he will comeback and crash the thread!

Can't find it on amazon, linkage please? I found it on shop.msn.ca but since i'm not in canada :p found it's webpage too, but no price

Hmm, it seems that it is a Canadian company... So although it's a great bargain at $50 CDN, I guess it's cold for all your foreign people, lol. I can't find a non-Canadian spot to buy it.

Regardless, here is a link to one of Canada's largest photography chains that sometimes has it on stock.

I have a cheap 50$ from best buy. Yes it does what it needs but really not so steady over long exposures. I just bought a Manfrotto and it is much better. I tried long exposure of the moon using both and the Manfrotto is a bit better at handling the winds. Plus it easier to maneuver and adjust.