New Neowin badges

I think it would be even more comical if you put "Resident Slut" instead of "Neowin Slut" :rofl:

Nice badges :) Can we get a different colour thou for the Tier2 subbies? They look like they are the same as the normal ones, which make it hard to tell the diff, even if its just more of a brown/darker shade of orange? :)

Nice badges :) Can we get a different colour thou for the Tier2 subbies? They look like they are the same as the normal ones, which make it hard to tell the diff, even if its just more of a brown/darker shade of orange? :)

Post your badge and I'll change the color.

Looks good (Y) I'll get around to renewing my subscription at some point so I can have a nice shiny badge again :p

Post your badge and I'll change the color.

Done. Thanks btw, these badges all look freaking awesome!

Looks good (Y) I'll get around to renewing my subscription at some point so I can have a nice shiny badge again :p

Thanks Xerxes, you're still using the sig set I released a few months ago. (Y) (Y) (Y)

That doesn't let me change from subscriber2 to slut now does it?

oh you really wanted "slut" in your name, I thought that was just a typo, lol.

Who made these badges/sigs. If this was already mentioned, I'm sorry. I'm really curious.

It was a combination between the input of all the staffers, but the design was done by Rob & Timan, including the new stars and badges.

The code was primarily me, but with help from Dave Legg, and Simon. Including ideas from Rob & Timan on how to incorporate the signatures and make them dynamic for members :yes:

And yes, there was a little bit of help from gigapixels too :p

It was a combination between the input of all the staffers, but the design was done by Rob & Timan, including the new stars and badges.

The code was primarily me, but with help from Dave Legg, and Simon. Including ideas from Rob & Timan on how to incorporate the signatures and make them dynamic for members :yes:

And yes, there was a little bit of help from gigapixels too :p

Andrew - can you or another member make the sig badge have a darker 2 like in the avatar one? Between the normal subs and the tier 2, they look almost the same :p

IMO the stars don't look all that different other than the text beside it when it gets to 10K.

Andrew - can you or another member make the sig badge have a darker 2 like in the avatar one? Between the normal subs and the tier 2, they look almost the same :p

I'm with that suggestion. I can't even see the text in the siggy badges(subbers).

BTW, what was the font used in the badges? :p

I'm with that suggestion. I can't even see the text in the siggy badges(subbers).

BTW, what was the font used in the badges? :p

Comfortaa.. It's weird how I had it installed already when I found it.

Yes, it's Comfortaa. As for recreating the sigs, I'd far rather we give you the PSD rather than you estimate: the little differences in border radius and such drive me up the wall :D

Emotes are IPB default. They can stay. :p

Seems like they didn't update 1337.gif

Emoticons just look really old. They don't fit with the current theme.

Yes, it's Comfortaa. As for recreating the sigs, I'd far rather we give you the PSD rather than you estimate: the little differences in border radius and such drive me up the wall :D

Then send me the PSD. I tried my best re-creating it. lol