Megan Fox vs Scarlett Johansson

Who has your vote?  

532 members have voted

1. 1. Who has your vote?

• Scarlett Johansson
    • Megan Fox

All these dudes in here are saying Scarlett because she's the option we'd rather. Everyone in here however wants to bang Megan Fox! I don't care if you are a guy or girl (yes that's to you Swuzzle and Shayla!) LOL.

None of us is gonna marry any of them so if it's just for some loving, i'm going with Megan, she probably know a bit more and therefore i'll have waaay more fun with her!

Not an easy one but Scarlett by a hair, or a thumb? :unsure:

If it's a thumb, that's a big lead :)

I think Scarlett is completely gorgeous. I'm a straight female, though, so what do I know? :laugh: If I had to pick one I'd rather look like, though, it'd definitely be her.

Definitely Scarlett. Megan is hot, but Scarlett has that classic beauty and "girl next door" appeal. :yes:

I never understood why people find Scarlett Johansson so attractive. She looks like a boy dressed in drag.

But anyway, bet if she wasn't famous no one would give her a second glance if she passed them on the street.

Why must you present me with such difficult choices?!

Someone before me put it quite well, if I had to choose then it would be Megan Fox for some fun, Scarlett Johansson for a "meet the family" type deal.

Can I have both if I promise to just watch? :shifty: