Photoprice.ca

I don't know how many of you here live in Canada, but for those who are this site is actually really good, I have used it for about 2 weeks now, and it has helped save me about 300 dollars in total...

it does not have every single product out there, but whenever you are looking for something new to buy I would definitely check this site out, it compares prices from sites all over and instantly shows you the base price and then the price with taxes and shipping and handling included, it's really great, I just noticed now that two different stores are offering the D3 at $4409 Canadian with all taxes AND shipping included...(could be because the D3s has basically replaced it now, but still, if you were in the market for a D3 this could have potentially saved you quite a bit) which is pretty darn good I think. Anyway, you can still save a bit because I spoke with my local Japan Camera (which over charge in my opinion) and they said that they would price match even the sale prices, so I don't even have to worry about paying the shipping anyway, I just bring info on the product and they will match the price instantly. Oh and as moonman has pointed out to me, if your going to buy B+W filters for your camera, get them from maxsaver.net

I have ordered from them several times and they are legit filters, I got a few UV MRC coated filters for less than $40 a piece... I was just at Henry's photo, video and digital imaging show at the international center this weekend, and I found a booth for B+W filters and out of curiousity I inquired about the price and for the SAME filter I was quoted about $140 each, and the MRC Circular polarizers went for around $240, and you can get them at maxsaver for about $120-130 (and the shipping is totally free, and taxes are included in those prices). and they say the package is a gift so that you aren't taxed when it crosses the border.... anyway, just thought I'd let you guys know, maybe you can save yourself a few bucks, I know I have. PS: the shipping they say takes between 5-15 business days, every time I have ordered it has taken about 10 business days (sometimes less) and it's shipped from hong kong to me in Ontario, Canada (again free shipping). So order well in advance from when you will want whatever it is your ordering... and just an additional mention, yes the filters are legit, but generally the lens caps are not authentic nikon's (they are MUCH cheaper in price, same with quality) I only have one from them, but it works just fine, the 'I' in Nikon started to come off, but that's it, other than that it does what it's supposed to.

I also ordered 2 ML-L3 wireless shutter remotes for like 3.95 a piece, (again I know it's not going to be authentic) but really they just do one simple thing and if it doesn't work I'll just send it back, (I payed 30 bucks a while back for a real ML-L3 but I lost it)

Yep photoprice.ca is a very useful website. Last year when i was biuying my d90 i found the lowest price, and then had fs match it +10% of the difference.

And even last week when i was looking for 70-300lens, managed to find one on sale.

Real saver website :)

as for maxsaver...will have to check it out.