Yemeni cleric calls for killing US civilians

CAIRO ? A U.S.-born cleric who has encouraged Muslims to kill American soldiers called for the killing of U.S. civilians in his first video released by a Yemeni offshoot of al-Qaida, providing the most overt link yet between the radical preacher and the terror group. Dressed in a white Yemeni robe, turban and with a traditional jambiyah dagger tucked into his waistband, Anwar Al-Awlaki used the 45-minute video posted Sunday to justify civilian deaths ? and encourage them ? by accusing the United States of intentionally killing a million Muslim civilians in Iraq, Afghanistan and elsewhere.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/ml_yemen_radical_cleric

so im bitched at in this thread.

https://www.neowin.net/forum/topic/878916-atf-seizes-30-toy-guns-infuriating-local-business-owner/page__p__592286670__fromsearch__1entry592286670

because I renamed it something that was accurate, the ATF clearly stated airsofts could be converted into a real gun. and I am bitched out because I am making fun of some retard who dosent know anything, yet we are allowed misname threads like this.

I have no problem with the thread. I never said I did. I said he needs to name it correctly.

so im bitched at in this thread.

http://www.neowin.ne...#entry592286670

because I renamed it something that was accurate, the ATF clearly stated airsofts could be converted into a real gun. and I am bitched out because I am making fun of some retard who dosent know anything, yet we are allowed misname threads like this.

I have no problem with the thread. I never said I did. I said he needs to name it correctly.

Sorry if I offended you. My post is not related to your post at all. Just this thread came right after the other thread closed by Neowin.

Sorry if I offended you. My post is not related to your post at all. Just this thread came right after the other thread closed by Neowin.

dude you didnt offend me, hell I dont even know what your post is. Im just saying he needs to title it correctly.

Iraq like Iran is a secular country.

You got Muslims, Xtians, Persians, Jews and pagans.

Why does this all boil down to accusations of invading muslim land when the dam religion was only invented in 700 a.d.

I am wondering why all the pagans don't all rise and start evicted the xtians out of europe and the muslims out of the middle east as pagans were there first.

That looks like a very comfy shirt he has on, always wondered how they manage to keep their white clothes so damn clean.

I wonder if he still keeps his U.S. passport.

Iraq like Iran is a secular country.

You got Muslims, Xtians, Persians, Jews and pagans.

The Islamic Republic of Iran isn't a secular country.

We don't judge about a country by its name, but they actually had an Islamic revolution there some 30 years ago. It can be a diverse country, but it's still an Islamic theocracy.

The Islamic Republic of Iran isn't a secular country.

We don't judge about a country by its name, but they actually had an Islamic revolution there some 30 years ago. It can be a multinational country, but it's still an Islamic theocracy.

I know they are the 'Islamic Republic of Iran'. Their 'el presidente' is a Jew.

I am right, they are a secular country.

I know they are the 'Islamic Republic of Iran'. Their 'el presidente' is a Jew.

I am right, they are a secular country.

Am I missing something?

/amplifying troll detector

NB: In Iran, the Supreme Leader runs the show.

Am I missing something?

/amplifying troll detector

NB: In Iran, the Supreme Leader runs the show.

thats why I wrote 'el presidente'.

You are trolling, I know quite a bit about Iran, I even had a Persian girlfriend when I was a teen, so am clued up about Iran.

thats why I wrote 'el presidente'.

You are trolling, I know quite a bit about Iran, I even had a Persian girlfriend when I was a teen, so am clued up about Iran.

Please explain why do you think it's a secular state then...and how you define secularism.

Please explain why do you think it's a secular state then.

You may have to define secular, cause he appears to be clueless... :blink: