Introducing Atlas2 forums (beta)

Neowin Mobile looks too good to be updated. Maybe support for other devices?

I was suggesting maybe something like a news bar like we have on the desktop version?:) :whistle:

Also could you (When on the iPhone) when on a news piece, when clicking show more comments, make the page scroll to where you left off, very annoying when then are 80+ comments.

+1

Is it me or I can't find a way to get into the forums in the mobile version of neowin:s 100540df.jpg

This has been fixed according to Simon. :)

One thing i miss is a link to forums from the main neowin page. Not the spy thing, but just general forum, besides files/resources/news.

One thing i miss is a link to forums from the main neowin page. Not the spy thing, but just general forum, besides files/resources/news.

Clicking on the 'Community' tab will bring you to the forum index.

Also could you (When on the iPhone) when on a news piece, when clicking show more comments, make the page scroll to where you left off, very annoying when then are 80+ comments.

Thanks for the updated logo and homescreen icon!

Am I the only person who sees unreadable menus on the front page now? (screenie to follow)

neofault.jpg

theres a little problem

there should be a forums button on the main page..

i cant see one.

ohh.. its changed to community..

sorry :)

Am I the only person who sees unreadable menus on the front page now? (screenie to follow)

neofault.jpg

Clear cache

Any the community tab was renamed since it now hosts both forum & blogs.

Thanks for the updated logo and homescreen icon!

I agree! I'm on my iPhone a lot and it takes forever to get back to my place in the comments.

One little problem I found. When I search for something using the search box on the top right of the main page it takes me to results for the news which it always did, then you can click on comments and it shows those results fine, but if I click on forum it doesnt do anything. I get a little 'loading' animation in the lower right corner for a second but that's it. I have to go into the forums and search from there to get a result.

Make good use of the title attribute for the article list in the drop down. Some articles titles are too long, so you trim the title so that it fits well in the drop down but maybe having the full title contained in the title attr would help users know the full title. :blink: