Fluffy Linux soon to be released

75 members have voted

1. 1. I will...

• be downloading the alphas the moment they are up.
    • be waiting for the LTS release.
    • be installing this in a VM for testing and possible deployment throughout my school/company.
    • be avoiding this, as pink is not my colour.
    • be avoiding this, as KDE is not for me.
    • Don't Know

Inspired by Hannah Montana Linux, a team of developers are now adding the finishing touches to Fluffy Linux, a forthcoming distro that promises to be "made out of fluff, bunnies, unicorns and awesome."

e0fw1u.jpg

Fluffy will introduce Linux and the idea of Free/Libre Open Source Software to everyone who enjoys a pink, fluffy and good looking desktop. Fluffy is not about writing letters or doing one?s taxes, Fluffy is about enjoying Linux and KDE software in the best way possible. It replaces a boring computer with a world of wonders and imagination, where everything seems to be alive and an amazing graphical experience is waiting around every corner. A world of unicorns and bunnies and fluffyness.

Source (and more pics)

(Even more pics on their Facebook Page)

• Like 2

If anyone was on the border of taking Linux seriously, they surely crossed back over after seeing this! My eyes are now bleeding... really, they are.

Ah.. but, is this not a clever way of getting people to buy laptops with Linux installed, Im sure many girls would love to use facebook and msn with this theme

I thought about posting this yesterday in the desktop threads as my own, but figured people wouldn't get the joke.

It's hilarious and shouldn't be taken any other way :D

I think I hear the KDE dev team getting pitchforks and torches ready. :p

Omg my Hannah Montana Linux install is so getting replaced by Fluffy Linux when it's released! :laugh: