Atlas2 update: Tab names changed, stuff added

The top banner is missing, and you obviously have some custom code going on there to display a scene in the header, so.. why would we be expected to support your changes? :p

I literally have this stylish script on this is it...

@namespace url(http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml);

@-moz-document domain("neowin.net") {

/*header*/

#header { 

background-image:url(http://www.imgftw.net/img/408424736.jpg) !important;

}

/*resize*/

.page,body>div{width:85%!important}

body>div>table[width="942"]{display:none!important}

/*HEADING!*/

h4>a, h3>a {font-size:1.1em!important}

/*FLUFF!*/

.content-themed-bar-l {display:none!important}

.content-themed-bar-r {display:none!important}

The top banner is missing, and you obviously have some custom code going on there to display a scene in the header, so.. why would we be expected to support your changes? :p

I doubt that's the cause. :laugh:

Try using the purple theme in some other browser and see if it brings the same result.

Yeah, but can you understand that we support what we put on the site, not what others do to change it.

It works fine for me, and I don't see others complaining. hint hint?

Displays fine in Safari, I swear down it's the only thing I have running, I don't have adblock on. But that stylish script won't change the colour of the font surely?

Displays fine in Safari, I swear down it's the only thing I have running, I don't have adblock on. But that stylish script won't change the colour of the font surely?

Have you tried clearing the browser cache yet?

The Stylish script doesn't change the font colour as far as I can tell.

I had disabled stylish, tried that and it still did. I restarted my Mac and it's fine, so god know's what was up...

939420395t.png

You don't block ads on Neowin, but you still have no ad, no notice (see below) and a scene active on the forums.

post-2-12759968470207.png

I feel like I'm wasting my time here.

Yeah but i'm not on my internet, i'm running through my neighbours with permission as our Sky Broadband account is messed up, and I don't know if he has stuff being blocked. And i didn't have the scene active on the forum, that was gone once stylish was gone and it resized back to normal too.

Yeah but i'm not on my internet, i'm running through my neighbours with permission as our Sky Broadband account is messed up, and I don't know if he has stuff being blocked. And i didn't have the scene active on the forum, that was gone once stylish was gone and it resized back to normal too.

If stylish WAS disabled, then the custom header wouldn't show. Thus proving it's either still on, or you have something else modifying the style of the site.

I can see how 'Community' made more sense. But I prefer 'Forum' because of the familiarity.

Yeah, I have to agree with Calum, but I do like 'Forum' because it's synonymous with Neowin.

Yeah but i'm not on my internet, i'm running through my neighbours...

I highly doubt that is causing it. Just accept the fact that you're running some custom and unsupported code and move along ;)

Hey guys, we have changed the names back to what they used to be in the header. From Community => Forums and Resources => Services.

This naming is a bit more simple to understand, yeah don't ask! We got a lot of complaints anyway. We hope you are enjoying these updates as much as we are, please feel welcome to post your feedback, thanks, worship messages below ;)

Crap, I was liking the change from Forum => Community. It was a nice blanket term for all the community features. Oh well. Still works!

You should try again, if it was more than a few weeks ago, things there have .. changed .. :whistle: :shiftyninja:

Indeed, it is MUCH improved ;)

The simple solution is *that is supported by Neowin* is to get your a Tier 2 subscription ;)

You don't block ads on Neowin, but you still have no ad, no notice (see below) and a scene active on the forums.

post-2-12759968470207.png

I feel like I'm wasting my time here.

I didn't have stylish on, so it went back to my default scene and default width.

If stylish WAS disabled, then the custom header wouldn't show. Thus proving it's either still on, or you have something else modifying the style of the site.

The custom header didn't show, and nothing else is modifying the site. That printscreen was after and proving that it was working, once I restarted my Mac.

I highly doubt that is causing it. Just accept the fact that you're running some custom and unsupported code and move along ;)

It's not doing no harm at all, it's replacing and image, and changing the page width that's all. The code is on userstyles if your desperate to see it yourself.

Nice changes. How about changing files too.... i.e. Software, Software News, etc.

I tend to agree, though 'Files' does make sense. You are just grabbing software files. All of us members are aware of what they mean by files. It's not like we will be expecting an audio or image file etc from the drop down menu :)

Also, I really like the new icons you use across the forum.

6MxEK.jpg and I4Q24.jpg

Geez I feel like I am blowing up this thread, but I really wanted to just say how much I like these simple icons and the new layout.

Also, I really like the new icons you use across the forum.

6MxEK.jpg and I4Q24.jpg

Geez I feel like I am blowing up this thread, but I really wanted to just say how much I like these simple icons and the new layout.

Here are the icons:

http://somerandomdud...rojects/iconic/

The Facebook and Twitter icons uses this set:

http://www.iconsweets.com/