Neowin Feedback Poll

115 members have voted

1. 1. The Atlas2 Update is:

• An improvement
    • A step backward (please comment why)
    • Undecided
  2. 2. The forum index categories:

• Are much easier to understand/navigate
    • More difficult to navigate (please leave comment)
    • No opinion, I find what I want either way

OK, after the forum shuffles and Atlas updates are now completed we'd like some feedback on the overall experience.

Please leave constructive critique if you vote negatively, this helps us to improve our services. We also understand that it's impossible to please everyone, we hope that you do too ;)

My only complaint is that many of the Scenes for the main page have been removed. I liked some of the other ones that were there.

Otherwise... Job well done :) Keep up the awesome work!

Hai! Atlas 2 looks really great. I don't think I've seen any other sites that can compare.

I like, but since you are asking... One issue I have is that the width is different from the first page to the forums. I wish all pages were always the same. I also dislike how when I set the theme in the forum it does not take effect on the home page. Also when viewing a blog the forum postings don't show up in the menu at the top.

Atlas 2 is definitely an improvement, and I find what I'm looking for either way the forum index is organised.

I haven't been here for more than a week yet, I think I joined just before atlas2 went live, but this site is a major improvement over all other forums I've been part of.

It's an improvement, but we need a Finity colour scheme, that was loads more vivid and I think that is the perfect balance between Blue and Midnight.

A step backward for sure due to lack of IRC STATS.

IRC stats were handled by an ex staffer, he took those with him :( (before the Atlas 1 upgrade).

IRC stats were handled by an ex staffer, he took those with him :( (before the Atlas 1 upgrade).

I got fired? :o

The site has a smoother and more modern look. I am not sure whether the badges (subscribers, mods, admins, devs) are part of the new theme, but I appreciate their look.

I like the new skins and is easier to navigate. I would like the news section to be as wide as the Forum is. There are a great deal more skins now than before.

Where are they then :p

Eric did them from the beginning?

I did them, and then dave started doing them :p