Neowin RSS Feeds (almost at 10,000)

47 members have voted

1. 1. Do you subscribe to Neowin RSS Feeds?

• Yep
    • Nope

Thanks a lot! :cool: ?

I completely forgot about this contest and nearly feel off my chair when I saw the email saying I had received a Tier 2 subscription. Especially since I had no clue why I had received it in the first place!? :laugh:

After my post I actually had downloaded NewsFire for OSX and was in the process of learning a bit more about RSS (and yes Neowin was in my list :))

But now that I don't have my mac anymore, I added it to google reader until I get a permanent computer :)

I have to admit, the site looks a LOT better without ads :) I think that when my year will expire I'll have to buy another subscription....too hard to go back ;)

I have to admit, the site looks a LOT better without ads :) I think that when my year will expire I'll have to buy another subscription....too hard to go back ;)

See, that's probably why subs are given away: Get people hooked, give them a reason to re-subscribe. ;)

Congratulations to all winners by the way.

Thanks everyone!

The site looks great without ads and having access to the 'special' section is a nice perk. (Y)

Neodude, you can ignore that PM I sent you regarding me being subscribed and not actually subscribing. I think I worked out what happened:laugh:

Thanks.

The average daily readers have now exceeded 10,000

post-2-12782322419042.png

Tier 2 winners: (I chose all participating Registered members, that provided proof or stated they added the feed).

DeathLace, AWBrian, therat, svnO.o, metallithrax, Rudy, Tech Star, Xinok, PT 13 and BoneyardBrew

Well done & thanks guys! (Y)

That's a lot of winners!

• 1 month later...