Hotmail.co.il hacked

Shouldn't they have fixed it by now?

A DNS hijack is non-trivial to reverse, even for Microsoft, when you're dealing with country TLDs like co.il and smaller registrars.

Wow. What a hack. I do think that the hacker should have used proper English, kind of hard to take something seriously when it sounds like a little kid wrote it. Also, and I hope I'm not going too far on this, they should focus on Israel's actions, not all Jews in general as there are plenty of Jews outside Israel who don't believe in what's going on. There were probably Jews on those boats trying to get through the blockade. Not saying any side is right, just sayin.

Wow. What a hack. I do think that the hacker should have used proper English, kind of hard to take something seriously when it sounds like a little kid wrote it. Also, and I hope I'm not going too far on this, they should focus on Israel's actions, not all Jews in general as there are plenty of Jews outside Israel who don't believe in what's going on. There were probably Jews on those boats trying to get through the blockade. Not saying any side is right, just sayin.

its just like when all the muslims get grouped together as terrorists. People like to have an easy target.

OT:

its just like when all the muslims get grouped together as terrorists. People like to have an easy target.

Can't agree more. I can't blame anyone for their misinformed views though on both sides, the extremists are usually the most vocal ones and they provide that false impression because of their exposure.

Thousands Israeli sites are hacked inti and defaced each day by Turks since the Flotilla.

Then these Turkish guys are the biggest bunch og hypocritical morons the world has ever seen. Turkey and the Kurds, anyone? The Armenian Genocide?

Clean up your own act before spewing hypocritical nonsense at others, Turks.

I think the admin should delete this thread!

There is no place for words like **** the Jews, **** the Muslims or **** the Christians. and it should be deleted immediately.

No because that would be censorship...