Game 01 - South Africa vs. Mexico

Who do you think will win game 1?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win the game?

• South Africa
    • Mexico
    • Draw

Mexico is failing to capitalize on all those wonderful opportunities it's having.

I think they are not attacking fast enough to catch SA off their guard.

Mexico is failing to capitalize on all those wonderful opportunities it's having.

I think they are not attacking fast enough to catch SA off their guard.

Agreed. First half was all Mexico. But I am so happy right now for South Africa, I know you're a Mexican fan but I want an upset, and South Africa, with that goal, in front of their fans - with annoying horns, first WC on African Soil. Siphiwe Tshabalala is going down in African history forever lol

SA goalkeeper is great :( Mexico played great in the first half, I was actually thinking that we could win. In the second half we played not so good, but I saw somrthing I bet many mexicans havent seen in years, a mexican selection that not defeated itself.

Funny how the draw poll raised by 10 votes after the game??:laugh:

These people are genious!

Mexico problems in the second half came about the way they approach attacking, they always try and start from the back and get up front as quickly as possible. ?South Africa didn't have to do that, they were able to move the ball very quickly and were pinging it between them while advancing. ?Fantastic match I thought, a good opener for the World Cup. ?Feel a bit gutted for South Africa, I felt they could and should have won it. ?Mexico did start well but the South Africans were able to sort themselves out for the second half.

Honestly think this is a poor result for Mexico. I know South Africa are the hosts, but Mexico really should have had this one in the bag. What was the deal with the Mexico boss keeping potentially his 3 best players on the bench? (Guardado, Blanco and Hernandez)

Honestly think this is a poor result for Mexico. I know South Africa are the hosts, but Mexico really should have had this one in the bag. What was the deal with the Mexico boss keeping potentially his 3 best players on the bench? (Guardado, Blanco and Hernandez)

Hernandez maybe, but Blanco and Guardado better than world classes like Marquez and Dos Santos? Dos Santos was practically Mexico's offence.

Funny how the draw poll raised by 10 votes after the game??:laugh:

I tried to lock the poll but found out it's not possible