Game 02 - Uruguay vs. France

Who will win game 2?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win game 2?

• Uruguay
    • France
    • Draw

I wish i could see the Game but im at work and with restrictions in web usage. Neowin is only reachable source for now :D

Yeah, up the European teams! Go France! Although I can't believe Raymond Domenech is still in charge of the French side. Either he's the luckiest man in World football or the French FA are very patient. Either way, he's gone after the World Cup.

Seeing that Mexico draw againts South Africa, I'm rooting for a draw in this game too so everyone in Group A stays with the same chances...

However, France, like Italy is always underrated or begins as and afterthought but improve steadily while the stages advance. I can see France prevailing over Uruguay, but hopefully they Draw!

Why take Anelka and Gourcuff off - If he wants to win the game, I'd consider going all out. Especially seeing as Gourcuff was playing pretty well!

well I want my 90 minutes back

me too... :(

****ing french. 10 guys and can't score a goal...

his name is nasri (and theres this benzema guy too that people like talking about) thats pretty good at scoring. but oh snap, he's not on the team...

me too... :(

****ing french. 10 guys and can't score a goal...

his name is nasri (and theres this benzema guy too that people like talking about) thats pretty good at scoring. but oh snap, he's not on the team...

yeah they needed a nasri or a benzema to come on near the end and run at Uruguay but that was just BS France might just scrape through at that form.

Boring match from start to finish. Ribery was awful for the full 90 minutes...

Glad I'm not the only one thinking it. ?He was very frustrating to watch, he kept running into people and groups of them and his timing of passes (or lack of) just made him look selfish and nothing was getting done. ?Other than Diaby the rest of the squad was utter tripe, I've seen lower league teams play better against premiership sides.

Things changed slightly near the end but it was far to late for it to have an impact. ? As for Uruguay, they just seemed to do long balls most of the time, I couldn't even see there midfield most of the time.