Game 02 - Uruguay vs. France

Who will win game 2?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win game 2?

• Uruguay
    • France
    • Draw

I watched a bit of this game (just prior to the halftime whistle). Boring... Plus, this guy is writhing in pain because somebody kicked him on the sole of his foot. Come on, no blood, no xrays taken = no injury. Limp off, take your cortizone shot and get back in there. What a bunch of babies...

I watched a bit of this game (just prior to the halftime whistle). Boring... Plus, this guy is writhing in pain because somebody kicked him on the sole of his foot. Come on, no blood, no xrays taken = no injury. Limp off, take your cortizone shot and get back in there. What a bunch of babies...

Problem with modern football boots is they are so thin you get more pain but also more injuries.

But generally players that do wiggle around on the floor are just doing it for effect to get a freekick or penalty. ? Everyone hates these sort of players. ?If you watch the replays one of the first signs is they will look to see where the referee is and see if the play acting is working. ?

Plus, this guy is writhing in pain because somebody kicked him on the sole of his foot. Come on, no blood, no xrays taken = no injury. Limp off, take your cortizone shot and get back in there. What a bunch of babies...

Tell me about it, it gets a bit old when they drop to the ground everytime someone brushes up against them. D. Keith for Hawks in hockey took a puck in the face, lost 7 teeth and then came back later in the period ready to play and assisted on a goal. Not saying all sports need to be like this, but I could definitely do without so many dives.

On topic this game was definitely pretty disappointing, like others had said it was pretty boring (at least the first match was pretty decent). Here's to hoping we see some good matches this weekend, just wish I didn't need to get up at 8:30am to watch them (though I guess I'm lucky compared to those further West) :p

their soccer players fred, not hockey players...

France:

- Rely on Ribery too much on the left flank, that's why he was useless. Uruguay knew what to do.

- Can't finish

- Should go home

Honestly, if you can't score against a 10-man U-are-gay squad then its most likely you will lose 0-3 to Mexico. Most frustrating team in the tournament so far.

It was a very boring game yesterday, I expected much better! Luckily I was with mates and a few beers so I had other things to keep me occupied. :laugh:

Here's a bit of irony... Thierry Henry appealing for a handball inside the Uruguay area. The ball hit Mauricio Victorino's hand but the referee says no penalty.

Here's hoping the cheating french are the first team going home from South Africa.