[E3 2010] Nintendo Press Conference

e3logo.pngninlogo.png

This topic is just for Nintendo Press Conference conversation while it is live before topics are made for separate announcements, Nintendo are the second of the three main platform conferences at this years E3.

Time:

Conference starts at 9:00am PST, June 15th (Tuesday)

Global Times:

London - 5:00 pm

Paris - 6:00 pm

New York - 12:00 pm

Tokyo - 1:00 am (Weds)

Other Global Times

Live Streams:

1UP

G4TV

Gamespot

IGN

Youtube

Hopefully it isn't as cringe-worthy as the previous two years. :pinch:

If I see Pokémon Black and White footage/information I'll be happy.

I just want to see the final design of the 3DS or whatever it will be called. I don't care about the rest.

Hopefully it isn't as cringe-worthy as the previous two years. :pinch:

If I see Pok?mon Black and White footage/information I'll be happy.

Hopefully that annoying Red Haired woman won't be there, and I'm really getting tired of Reggie too.

Looking forward to some Golden Sun DS and Metroid: Other M though. :D

I am looking fwd more to this than the Sony or Microsoft presentations. Simply due to the Rumored new Zelda this year. Then again the last big Zelda game took Five years to be released.

Zelda, that's all I'm really excited for. If it's not there then the Wii is dead to me for the next year (or longer).

What about Metroid: Other M?

Thought you were looking forward to that too?

I want to see is Epic Mickey and not sure if they are going to talk about it on the conference.

What about Metroid: Other M?

Thought you were looking forward to that too?

Not really, if it was a new Metroid game then sure, but I don't like how it's a clone of Ninja Gaiden.

The simple colour/design compared to the Prime trilogy puts me off too.

I think the 3DS is the most exciting thing at this years E3. I also can't wait to hear about Zelda, Golden sun and the new pokeymans

I think this should be the biggest of E3 2010.

We have 100% confirmation we will see the 3DS and Pok?mon Black/White details there.

But in Rumours. We might see a new Wii design, and maybe Super Mario Bros. DS 2 :p

Also this.

I hope they make a new Donkey Kong Country, 2D platformer. Something like New Super Mario Bros.

Yea but it NEEDS to be 2D...if they make another crappy 3D donkey kong game like DK64 I'm going to cry :cry:

Basically after the Microsoft conference they need to come out with something BIG. Otherwise they're stuffed. :p

Basically after the Microsoft conference they need to come out with something BIG. Otherwise they're stuffed. :p

I have a funny feeling Nintendo are actually going to blow it out of the park - I definitely think the three main points (call them the Extra Mile points) they need to execute flawlessly in order to win E3 are 1) New Zelda (to show they're still the greatest at core action adventure games) 2) 3DS (this needs to go down well or their handheld line is stuffed!) and 3) Vitality Sensor (to shut up critics and show them why Nintendo is still the main innovator). Hit those 3 things, and yeah, Sony will really have to pull it out of a hat to beat Nintendo.

At the end of the day Nintendo have nothing to lose and everything to gain - ever since 2007 nobody has expected a decent E3 conference from Nintendo so a massive 2 hour megaton bombshell parade would actually top their 2004/2005 performances by a long shot.

3) Vitality Sensor (to shut up critics and show them why Nintendo is still the main innovator).

nononononono.gif

All they need to demo is Zelda & new 3D DS and all is forgiven I'd imagine. Reggie can then do his trademark shrug and everyone can leave early. :p

Totally unlikely to happen, because they said the last one would be the last, but a new SSB would be fantastic

+1 for a new Zelda.

The 3DS has already been touted as a big, Big winner for Nintendo so far, from all the people who have seen/used it so far. Kotaku have a lot of info on it, which is really bigging it up big time.

It would be nice to see a slightly redesigned Wii, that would have either (or both) an HDMI port and maybe a Blu-ray drive in. But that's definately a flight of fancy that one.

Considering the rumours surrounding the 3DS say it could be as powerful as the Wii, maybe having the ability to play Wii games remotely (over Wireless LAN) would be a brilliant addition to the handheld. Or the ability to use the new DS as a Wii controller with certain content being streamed to the handheld to be viewable in 3D too!

After the Kinect thing there is pretty much nothing they can do to top it. They could do an hd version of the wii to get more sales but thats really about it. Vitality sensor isnt going to be all that great, big deal if it knows your heart rate or blood pressure, that doesnt do squat for the non-fitness games.

It does, the clock on this comp was a little ahead, lol, sorted now.

Ah! I was going to say, starting at 5 minutes to is a little weird! :p