[E3 2010] Microsoft Press Conference

Fable looked meh but will certainly live up when played.

Yea didn't show much but Fable always lives up to the hype for me.

Too bad we didn't see any gameplay for the Crytek exclusive.

Meh, I'll need to see more of the space fighting before I condemn it. Definitely adds a new dimension so people can stop complaining about the same old gameplay.

Why's that?

Edit: New software update! Yay!

500,000 active users, over 2.5 million registered. And the first true story gameplay has been revealed along with space combat. The B.net forums are going to explode.

500,000 active users, over 2.5 million registered. And the first true story gameplay has been revealed along with space combat. The B.net forums are going to explode.

Ah, gotcha... I thought you meant it in a bad way. Yeah, I'd think they'd be very pleased -- finally looks like a major upgrade to the series (IMO), and I really like it.

Everyone from Microsoft speaks in exactly the same manner and sounds like their scripts were written by the same person. Kinda like an Apple keynote but much more awkward.

Anyway, Reach looks pretty interesting. Not sure if I'll bother with Kinect.

Boo, fast forward past the Kinect stuff. :p

Really? I'm extremely impressed by it, actually. I hate the stupid scripted "let's-try-to-be-funny" moments, but the actual software is amazing.

Am i the only one who thought the conversation with her "sister" (no clue if they are actually related) sounded a little awkward? Did not seem real at all.