Are you using new Hotmail?

Got it on 3 of my 4 hotmail accounts. Sadly, the fourth one is my main account. My neowin.net account has switched over tho :)

Yeah but the big problem here is the signature Hotmail automatically adds to emails sent out. I would be using it as my primary email (instead of my own IMAP server) if they didn't do this.

Advertisements / tag-lines are no longer added to outgoing e-mail messages on Hotmail from the web interface starting with Wave 4, and they haven't been appended for those using the Outlook Connector, Windows Live Mail, or POP3 for the past while.

Yeah but the big problem here is the signature Hotmail automatically adds to emails sent out. I would be using it as my primary email (instead of my own IMAP server) if they didn't do this.

With the new Hotmail, the tag line is removed.

I believe they got rid of the ad at the bottom of sent e-mails with Wave 4

I can´t see the "New Hotmail" being better than Gmail...

Why not? Please expand on that; there must be reason you think this?

I think the new Hotmail is much more pleasent to use - there's just something about it which feels nicer and it looks so much better (little things like the title of the folder above the message and the way the filters and options are laid out). The only thing I dislike about the new Hotmail is how it handles conversations; Gmail groups all Neowin thread reply emails into one conversation, but Hotmail still ensures these are different conversations so it makes it harder to track my threads on Neowin (at least through my email client which is what I'm used to; unfortunately, Outlook also works in the same way).

I just logged in and found i had it.

its definitly faster.

but the added features are useless for me, Im not in any groups, have my social emails already sorted into folders, hardly ever get emails from my hotmail contacts, and I dont see me using the sweep or flag features in the future either.

another annoying this is now they dont show you which email address the email was sent to, it just shows my name, have to look in the email headers now, im not too sure I like this new hotmail tbh :p

the new layout feels a bit weird too but I imagine i'll get used to that.

I just got the new version, I must say it looks good but I'm still sticking to Google :D

its definitly faster.

but the added features are useless for me, Im not in any groups, have my social emails already sorted into folders, hardly ever get emails from my hotmail contacts, and I dont see me using the sweep or flag features in the future either.

another annoying this is now they dont show you which email address the email was sent to, it just shows my name, have to look in the email headers now, im not too sure I like this new hotmail tbh :p

It looks good but could be better. I'm just happy that it now allows us to forward emails to other non-hotmail email providers :D

Does anyone else have a problem with Hotmail switching to Wave 4 and then to Wave 3 and then to Wave 4 and so on? It starts getting on my nerves ...

I am using the new Hotmail. My account was updated yesterday afternoon.

Hotmail UK

its definitly faster.

If you mean what I think you mean: click the area within the red box

My account has been upgraded, but still haven't got the Exchange active sync (which would be more useful)

that will come later in the wave

Yep, i have it :) Awesome. But the conversation view is not as expected. I thought it would group all facebook notification emails together like it does in the Windows Live Mail Beta App.

for some reason, my windows live mail always goes to the mobile version, for the past week, i cannot figure out how on earth to get back to the normal one.

ive cleared my browser of everything, and it takes my to the mail.live.com page for computers, but as soon as i log in it automatically sends me to the mobile version :(