[WC2010] Game 20 - France vs. Mexico

Who will win game 20?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. France, Mexico or Draw?

2. 2. How many goals will France score?

3. 3. How many goals will Mexico score?

The game will be held in Peter Mokaba Stadium, Polokwane on the 17th of June 2010 @ 20:30 (local time)

Referee: Khalil Al Ghamdi (Saudi Arabia)

So, I'm obviously rooting for Mexico, and I think they have a good chance of winning, Mexico wins 2-1 is my forecast. (though I'd like to see them win by 3 or more goals to match or beat Uruguay's goal difference, however I wouldn't bet on that).

Feel free to discuss!

I don't know to be honest, both sides can turn out to play very well.

Personally I'm rooting for France but I don't know if they're gonna win here.

Mexico win 4-3.

Lulz ! Do you really think that France can score even a single goal ? MAy I remember that this stupid french team got beaten by the B team of China ...

I don't know to be honest, both sides can turn out to play very well.

Personally I'm rooting for France but I don't know if they're gonna win here.

The french team is just a bunch of sissies who can't play together a team. The players may be good in their club but that's all. And I hate the stupid Raymond Domenech.

As a Mexican I always root for Mexico...

However, since the dawn of time we always have struggled when it comes to definition and making goals. The teams in the Mexican league don't help because the majority of forwards are foreign players, so there is little to none youth development/maturing in striker or forward positions with the notable exception of Dos Santos, Vela and Barrera which are young but don't qualify as prospects anymore.

I fear we might just draw this one and keep up hoping to win against Uruguay in the final match.

France is struggling right now but they have the talent and if they just come out inspired, we may end up having a hard time scoring on them.

My forecast: 1-1 but I wish Mexico wins 2-1

Yeah looking into the French team I can see they're not going to do well at all. I say 2-1 to Mexico.

As a Mexican I always root for Mexico...

However, since the dawn of time we always have struggled when it comes to definition and making goals. The teams in the Mexican league don't help because the majority of forwards are foreign players, so there is little to none youth development/maturing in striker or forward positions with the notable exception of Dos Santos, Vela and Barrera which are young but don't qualify as prospects anymore.

I fear we might just draw this one and keep up hoping to win against Uruguay in the final match.

France is struggling right now but they have the talent and if they just come out inspired, we may end up having a hard time scoring on them.

My forecast: 1-1 but I wish Mexico wins 2-1

Mexico will win 0-2

Mexico will win 0-2

Mexico will win 0-2

Mexico will win 0-2

You mean 2-0, or are trying to be sarcastic?

The BBC have got Roy Hodgson as a pundit, he's worth listening to!

yeah plus Gaz there asking about Liverpool...tut tut

Is it me or are there no more vuvuzelas playing?

I can hear the fans cheering.

they are there and there abouts but really its died down since last night :D