[WC2010] Game 20 - France vs. Mexico

Who will win game 20?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. France, Mexico or Draw?

2. 2. How many goals will France score?

3. 3. How many goals will Mexico score?

Isn't the French head coach not coming back anyways? I think he doesn't give a **** about the team losing since he's not coming back either.

Yeah, seems he would rather go out on a whimper than try and get the last hurrah. They've all completely given up. Pathetic. Cheated Ireland out of the World Cup and didn't even bother to turn up when they got there!

Haha, I just read on a French football forum : "France are going to do an embargo on TACOS" :D

:rofl:

Can't wait to see Hernandez in the Premiership, he was so calm scoring that goal.

yeah maybe another gem found by Fergie

Haha, I just read on a French football forum : "France are going to do an embargo on TACOS" :D

Followed by a Mexican forum: "fine, we don't like french fries anyways, no trading for you" :cool:

I mean.... I was rooting for France... but there's no way they could've won that game with this lazy, untalented team that they've got.

It's really sad, France deserves better than this lame selection.

See you in 2014 les Bleus

Is it just me or do the French look like they've given up?

No, I know it looks like they've given up, but it in facts reflects the "talent" of this team. They're no better than that unfortunately.

If Uruguay and Mexico draw their final match on Tuesday, they both go through to the last 16 no matter the result of France vs South Africa... Anyone want to place bets?

It will be like this all over again :p

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Germany_v_Austria_%281982%29

Although the 2nd in the group will play Argentina tho so may be incentive enough.

Frankly, Mexico completely deserves their victory. They just outclass the french team at every turn of the game. That French team does not have the level to be in the World Cup. As far as Raymond is concerned, may be he should stay in the South Hemisphere and try coaching football to the penguins on the Kerguelen Islands ...

I am going to support Switzerland

I went out to a bar to watch this game with some friends (hence the lack of updates during the game). I'd like to point out the following:

- Mexico played better than France, showing much more precision in their plays

- The referee sucked balls, unwarranted yellow cards and fouls for the slightest touch ruined a lot of chances for Mexico in particular (though the suckage did extend both ways).

- Mexico must win against Uruguay because a draw will place them against Argentina which is a tough match.

That was the laziest game of football I ever saw. Exept Toulalan and Lloris the rest of us was ridiculous! No idea, no ambition, no speed, no nothing. bull**** from start to finish. And you know what? I'm glad. Glad cause now we can rebuilt with fresh players, a fresh coach (Laurent Blanc). Some of the players I saw yesterday should not play from France anymore. Anelka, Gallas, Abidal, Govou, Henry (yes he wasn't on the pitch, but still, he ain't the players he used to be, and he is not a leader, not for France anyway), Valbuena (what a joke he is) and most of all Ribery. This guy has the ability to turn everything into ****! He wants to play on the left so he plays on the left, even when Malouda is way more better at the moment. He wants to play in the middle? He plays in the middle, but can't make a pass, can't orientate, and doesn't even plays in the middle. Ribery I hate you, you stupid arrogant piece of crap! Poor Gourcuff, I'm so sorry for him for being the ugly duckling of the story. But he at least can bounce back with Laurent Blanc.

Our defense was pathetic, our attack was... well, nowhere to be found actually. And the middle blew up! Diaby went "Pshiiiiit" and without Toulalan playing almost everywhere we could have lost by more than 2-0. The best of all? It was so predictable...

And I'm looking forward to the rebuilding of what was, not so long ago, a beautiful team.

I almost forgot, well done Mexico, you were so much better than us, and see you soon Chicharito. ;)

Mexico jugo como nunca !!!! Que gusto ver al Azteca jugar asi !!! Venga Mexico !!!!!!!!!

Mexico did played very well, almost like never before !!! GO GO GO !

And It's so great hearing how the Mexican Crowd beats, hands down, the vuvuzelas !!!!